𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

Three weeks have passed, and everything is back to the way it was

Three weeks have passed, and everything is back to the way it was. Kiyomi can properly walk again; that's thanks to Ran for taking care of her, to Rindou, who cooks healthy food for fast recovery, and to Sanzu, who broke all of her glassware and plates.

The brothers were okay again; they made up. It took a little persuasion for Ran to lower his pride and reconcile with Rindou, and in addition to that, he also admitted he was the one who punched Rindou. Kiyomi could not believe that it was Ran's first time to raise a fist at his beloved little brother.

Ran loves Rindou deeply to the point where their bonds are beyond immensurable, but Ran himself couldn't contain the amount of fleeting jealousy inside him when he saw his brother kiss the girl he likes. He didn't know himself either that he was capable of punching his beloved little brother for a woman.

"Is this the inventory for September?" Kiyomi asked her assistant, Kiana. Soon after she recovered, she immediately went to check on her café. Today is one of the days when she reviews her café's inventory and income.

"Yes, ma'am," Kiana responded.

"I see..."

She put down the paper and took her phone; she sucked the inside of her cheeks as she scrolled down to her phone when something caught on her feed, making her eyes dilate in surprise. "Is this our café's dorayaki?" she wondered, blinking twice and showing Kiana her phone.

A celebrity tagged her in a post advertising her café for serving a flavorful dorayaki. Kiana smiled before confirming it: "It is! Many people have been tagging you and our café's Instagram account since those handsome guys went here to buy dorayaki!" She was referring to Ran, Rindou, and Sanzu.

"Oh yeah, this Instagram account was the first to tag you, but I guess you didn't notice since you were sick." Kiana scrolled down through her phone, showing someone's Instagram account with the username @doramikey_🐟.

Kiyomi chuckled, thinking of a guy who is hella serious about having an IG username like that. "Mikey..." she whispered, the corner of her mouth quirking up. He was a regular customer even before they met.

Kiyomi closed her eyes firmly, exhaling. "I'm glad," she relieved.

She yawned, stretching her arms up and pushing the swirl chair away from the table using her feet. "My job here is done for today; I'll see you tomorrow, Kiana," Kiyomi somnolently stated before standing up and picking up her bag from the table.

"See you, boss!" Kiana returned to her table to continue her work.

Before going out of her café, Kiyomi went to the counter to get some cappuccino.

Peacefully walking towards the parking lot located in the back of her café, Kiyomi sipped in her cup of cappuccino while blissfully browsing her phone, reading Ran's text messages reminding her to eat properly and take care of herself.