𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

Ran woke up with a pounding headache

Ran woke up with a pounding headache. He held his head while he sat up and noticed that Kiyomi wasn't beside him anymore. He went to the bathroom to take a piss; he looked down at his cock and rolled his eyes, remembering what happened last night. Kiyomi exhausted him last night; they went on and on until he was dry.

He drowsily yawned as he stepped out of the bathroom; his hands were scratching his stomach and head at the same time. His eyebrows creased when he heard someone singing. He went on and opened the door. He heard Kiyomi's voice singing along with lively music.

I know, love, it is such a funny thing.

A mystery allure, I gotta get to know you more.

'Cause I can feel a real connection.

A supernatural attraction, ah?

I got the feels for you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Ran blinked owlishly, making sure he wasn't just imagining things. He sees Kiyomi dancing in the kitchen, singing along with the music, using the spatula as his mic. "You have stolen my heart, oh, yeah. Never let it go, oh, oh, no. Never let it go, oh, oh, oh. Lightning straight to my heart, oh, yeah. I got all the feels for sure. Yeah, I got all the feels for ya, oh!"

He couldn't take his eyes off her; her lively gestures and moves made him smile. He tipped his toe, slowly sneaking behind her back, and he surprised her with a back hug, kissing her cheeks, making Kiyomi jolt out of shock.

"Shit, Ran! You scared the hell out of me!" Kiyomi cursed. Ran merely murmured as he nuzzled his face against her neck. His lips trailed a kiss around her neck, leaving hickeys. He slowly spun her around to face him; he reached for her face, reached her lips, and placed a chaste kiss. "I love seeing you dance and sing in the morning."

Kiyomi chortled; she also noticed that she's been blooming lately. "Well, I feel so energetic lately," she explained, squeezing Ran's cheeks before kissing them.

"You're still not exhausted after what happened last night? Ran inquired as he detached his arms from Kiyomi's body. He took a deep breath, recalling every detail of what had transpired the night, such as how their skin made touch with one another and how their bodies heated up as they made love.

Kiyomi's cheeks turned pink; she was embarrassed over what she did the night, and Ran having her reminisce about what occurred the night before simply made her want to punch him in the stomach, but that was wrong, so she elbowed him, making Ran groan. "Shut up, or else you're not eating breakfast," she warned, glaring at him.

Ran went pale, and he was frozen; he couldn't speak. He gulped, clearing his throat, and laughed nervously. "Aw, you're so mean, love." He was sweating bullets.

He'd seen Kiyomi's furious side and didn't want to see it again, but Dom and furious Kiyomi are such a huge turn-on that Ran didn't know he was getting a boner. When he realized his dick was throbbing in his boxer, he drew Kiyomi in and back-embraced her, grinding and humping his clothed bulge in her ass. "How about a quickie? Here at your countertop?"