𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

The atmosphere between the three was tense

The atmosphere between the three was tense. The car ride was silent and rushed, and the only sound that could be perceived was Ran's car's roaring engine. Rindou kept glancing at his brother, whose eyes were focused on the road, before glancing at Kiyomi in the rearview mirror, who had a peeved expression.

Rindou cleared his throat and faked a cough, "Ahem!" to break the wall of silence between the three of them. "How about we go for a drink? Let's go to our bar and loosen up!" Rindou suggested in a cheerful attitude, attempting to lighten up everyone's mood.

Ran side-glanced at Rindou and nodded; he agreed everyone was fed up with what happened. "What do you say, babe? Are you up?" Ran asked Kiyomi, looking at the rearview mirror with an apologetic smile on his face.

Kiyomi, on the other hand, rolled her eyes, shrugging Ran off and diverting her gaze to her phone. Sadness clouded Ran's features; Kiyomi is mad at him because of his imprudent and reckless decision.

Rindou grinned awkwardly and struggled not to laugh, and it appears that Ran can't stand Kiyomi's bitchy attitude. Meanwhile, Ran smiled wistfully and turned away from Kiyomi, ashamed, bringing his sight back to the road.

They arrived at Haitani's club, and the three of them got out of the car, too excited for Rindou to go ahead of Ran and Kiyomi. Ran waited for Kiyomi at the entrance as she smoothed down her tight bodycon dress and retouched her makeup.

As soon as they stepped into the club, everyone's gaze was drawn to Kiyomi; the other girls who liked Ran were scowling at her.

Ran placed his palm against Kiyomi's back as they went through the crowd, guiding her to the club's second-level deck. Kiyomi was being pushed as the ladies hurried up to Ran, flirting with him, causing Kiyomi to roll her eyes in annoyance.

But before Kiyomi could walk ahead of him, Ran grabbed her arms and held them in place. "Sorry, ladies, but I'm already taken," he expresses, making the other women around him sulk and glare at Kiyomi.

He was attempting to prove something to Kiyomi, but it appears that she does not understand what he is trying to accomplish. It merely made Ran sigh; an agitated Kiyomi is difficult to please.

Sanzu's loud and harsh laugh greeted their ears. A flush crept up in his face when he saw Kiyomi and Ran enter the VIP glass room. "Hey doll, come sit with me," he said, patting his lap and Kiyomi vindictive towards Ran. She sat on Sanzu's lap, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Hi Haru," Kiyomi greeted and kissed Sanzu's cheeks. Rindou looked at his brother, who looked amused at Kiyomi's action. "Wow, you seem so cheerful and sweet tonight, baby!" Sanzu flirted, bringing the tip of his nose to Kiyomi's neck to smell her sexy perfume.

"Oh, Haru, if you only knew..." Kiyomi fiddled with Sanzu's tie as she reclined contentedly in his lap, her ravine-red eyes watching Ran's with resentment.