𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

House of Ballons by The Weeknd

0:24 ─●──────── -2:56

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Anger, jealousy, possessiveness? Ran can't explain what his feeling at this moment. He had been waiting for Kiyomi for hours for their date only to find out she went to a party with his brother, Rindou.

Ran's eyes were full of darkness and he noticed how Kiyomi was frightened because of it. He walked towards Kiyomi, prompting her to drag her feet, stepping one step backward until her back hit the wall and making Ran corner her.

"Ran..." Kiyomi gulped as she called Ran.

"Do you like how my brother kisses you?" Ran asked, his voice was full of pain and jealousy.

Kiyomi didn't know what to say, instead, she pursed her lips and lowered her head, avoiding Ran's dreadful gaze-but what she did only made Ran angrier. 

"Fucking answer me, Kiyomi!" Ran yelled, making Kiyomi jump off her feet.

"I'm going to ask you one more time, did you like how my brother kisses you?" Ran asked while slowly lifting Kiyomi's chin so that her eyes could meet his.

"N-no," Kiyomi denied, shaking her head.

Ran closed his eyes in disbelief before he chuckled at the situation that he didn't wish to be in it. How is Kiyomi lying straight into his face-Ran saw how she enjoyed the kiss with Rindou under the moonlight.

"Lair..." Ran said while holding Kiyomi's jaw with a firm grip.

Kiyomi felt suffocated-she tried to reach Ran's hand to calm him down so she could explain and apologize only to be dismissed by Ran.

"I didn't know you're a player..." Ran lamented, "Did you enjoy toying with me and Rindou?"

"Ran, please let me explain-" Kiyomi pleaded only to be laughed at by Ran.

"Explain? I already saw it with my two eyes!" Ran retorted, and punched the wall behind Kiyomi, making her whine in fear.

"You belong to me...." Ran declared.

"Since when?" Kiyomi questioned with determination because she didn't remember Ran asking her to be his.

"The moment you bumped into me the night we met, you already belong to me!" That night Ran felt something that never happened before-he felt a sense of familiarity with Kiyomi, sensed that he owned her before.

Kiyomi was speechless.

"I tried being nice and gentle to you but you played me, I'm afraid I need to put you in your place," Ran fumed. "I'll punish you in a way we'll both enjoy," he added, cupping Kiyomi's cheeks.