𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Furious and with gimlet eyes, Kiyomi glared at the muscular man in front of her, the very same man who tried to assault her the other day

Furious and with gimlet eyes, Kiyomi glared at the muscular man in front of her, the very same man who tried to assault her the other day. She badly wants to drive a bullet into his head. But first, they must beat the information out of him. "Reaper...Repaper." Kiyomi walks back and forth as she plays with her hair, contemplating, "Do you mean death?"

"And what does this Reaper want with me and Mikey?" Rindou questioned, placing the muzzle of the gun at the man's temple. The man, however, seemed unbothered by Rindou's actions, smiling and disregarding the pistol pointing at his head.

"The Reaper wants Bonten to fall." He hesitated, then averted his sight of Kiyomi. "The Reaper also wants her."

After hearing that Ran's eyebrows were knitted, he tilted his head to one side while listening. He wonders what this reaper wants with Kiyomi. "What does this Reaper want with her?" Ran asked.

"What should I know? I'm just a pawn in this game of tug and war," the man taunted, looking at the brothers with a smug face. Ran and Rindou exchange glances; they have no idea who this reaper is or why it wishes Bonten to fall inevitably.

And most importantly, what does it want with Kiyomi? Does Kiyomi know about this reaper? Does she have a connection with this reaper?

"Again, what does this reaper want from me?" Kiyomi asked, almost begging for an answer. It was inevitable that she was involved with Bonten's work, but all she did was act as a cover for Rindou at the party, and she didn't even know that they were in recon at first.

Kiyomi is getting ill-tempered; she turned her head to Ran and extended her hands, imploring him to hand over his gun. Ran handed Kiyomi his Beretta M9 without hesitation. Kiyomi clasped the hummer and placed her hand over the top of the sliding stop, grasping it and pulling back quickly before releasing it.

"If you don't answer me, I won't hesitate to shoot you. Who is this reaper?" Kiyomi warned and questioned. She clasped the man's chin, squeezing his cheeks as she lifted his chin to level her menacing gaze.

"Sorry, but what can a little bitch like you do?" The man snickered. "You're weak."

He underestimated her; little did he know what she was about to do. Kiyomi has a wide grin on her face that slowly turns into a crooked smile with an expression that is hardened. She pulled the trigger, shooting the man's right leg. The man hissed in pain, cruising Kiyomi, but it only made her smile.

"Do you know what this b*tch is capable of?" She is capable of killing you! "Kiyomi smacked the man with broad palms.

Rindou chuckled, amused by Kiyomi's sudden change of behavior. But Ran was skeptical; he watched Kiyomi, noting that her behavior and actions mirrored Miyuki's attitudes. Ran had never seen this side of Kiyomi. Certainly, Sanzu had told them how Kiyomi pointed a pistol at him when he trespassed on her penthouse. But Ran would never have imagined that sweet, innocent-looking Kiyomi knows how to hold and use a gun properly.