𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

Reality seems to shatter in front of her eyes as if all her dreams and hopes were taken away from her

Reality seems to shatter in front of her eyes as if all her dreams and hopes were taken away from her. Kiyomi's attachment to Ran was too much, and hearing the woman claim that she was Ran's fiance and had a child with him was unbearable.

Kiyomi sobbed and sniffled while wiping her eyes as she parked her car. She picked up her bag from the shotgun seat and carried her cat; she managed to pick up the cat given to her by Ran as a gift before leaving the Bonten estate.

Ran gave her a hard time leaving the Bonten estate as he begged for her forgiveness, urging her to stay so they could talk and clarify things between them.

Kiyomi set the cat loose on the floor, allowing it to run around her room as she flung herself onto the bed, curling up and covering herself with a blanket, and she buried herself into the pillow, tears prickling from her eyes.

She questioned herself, wondering if it was right to leave Ran like that. Kiyomi admits that leaving Ran without hearing his explanation was immature, but she was hurt and betrayed.

Her breath seemed to choke as her sobbing began immensely. She closed her eyes, and memories of last night flooded her mind, recalling Ran's laughter and smile, as well as his warm touch and kisses, but it was soon after that it was shattered by the image of Ran crying on bent knees, begging her to listen.

And every time Yua's voice echoed into her mind, it felt like Ran stabbed her in the heart, pushing the knife further into her heart to the point that her heart was slowly being crushed.

Kiyomi gulped and panted upon opening her eyes. Heartbreaks sure are bad, and it sucks.

Kiyomi shook her head when she awoke and recognized the darkness around her; she must have fallen asleep while crying

Kiyomi shook her head when she awoke and recognized the darkness around her; she must have fallen asleep while crying. She yawned and rubbed her eyes before sitting up and searching for her phone.

She then checked for the time after reaching for her phone, and it was already 7 p.m. She slept the whole day without even eating lunch; she could hear her stomach grumble, but hunger was meaningless, and deprivation is a state of mind when you are broken.

Kiyomi is lonely, and whenever she is, his big brother is there to cheer her up. She didn't hesitate to jump out of bed and begin packing her things. Months after being away from her brother, Kiyomi longs to see Kakucho.