~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

This is a very important author's note, guys. I'm sorry to say, but I will be discontinuing this book until further notice.

I do not know how to go on, nor have the motivation to. I wrote this story over two years ago and I simply have just completely lost interest in the storyline. I know so many of you love it, but I honestly just don't feel it anymore.

I know I will get a lot of hate for this and, once again, I'm sorry.

If there are any good authors out there who enjoy reading this story and would like to complete it, privately message me. I will not reply to comments regarding this, sorry.

I will give some brief information about this, but if you're truly interested, I will tell you more when you talk to me.

I will not be moving my book to someone else's profile, it will stay on mine. You will have to prove you are trustworthy. I will not be sharing my account with whoever I choose to do this, but giving them my email. You must also prove you're a good writer. Because I was in the process of editing, you'll edit a chapter for me and I'll read whatever stories you have briefly.

I'm sorry it's come to this but otherwise, I simply wouldn't update at all. Feel free to message me if you meet the simple requirements above!

I will be continuing with my other stories so until this is figured out, you could read my other ones:

Killer Love- A Jeff the Killer fan fic!

I'll Be Your Guardian- A boyxboy Jack Frost fan fiction!

Love Your Mistakes- A manxboy/fatherxson story!

Happy reading!

♡ Madison