Chapter 16

Chapter 16

|.:: Michael's P.O.V. .::|

I know Keegan said no touching but... How was I supposed to resist? He knows I'm attracted to him! Plus, he's sleeping in my god damn bed! Which he hasn't done since we were like, ten. Now, all he wanted was that Neko kid, Ren.

I don't understand... wouldn't he rather be touched by me than to touch some squirmy little thing like him? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be mean to Ren it's just... I want things to go back to what they used to be with Keegan and I. Now was my chance to prove to him that I'm better.

I let my hand slip around his waist pulling him closer, over the line. I nuzzled into his neck, kissing and sucking until he moaned. I'd found his sweet spot. I repeatedly kissed and sucked on that spot until he was a moaning mess... and awake.

"Michael!" He moaned out and I bit down on that delectable spot. He squirmed around until he managed to turn his body towards mine, blocking my way to that spot. He growled shoving my chest. He was so weak, it was kind if cute. I kissed his forehead as he shoved me, which made him give up.

"Why do you do this to me, Michael?" He whispered. I shrugged. I didn't know myself. I know how much he hated me but it just wasn't fair. I loved him. Or, I at least love the reaction I get out of him. I look down at him with a smirk but immediately stop when I see the tear stream down his face.

"Keegan? Oh gosh, Keegan. I didn't want to make you cry!" I mumble but he shakes his head, sniffling.

"It's not you. Well, it's kind of you, but mostly I just miss Ren." He whined, covering his face. Damn it! All I hear around him now is Ren Ren Ren! I'm tired of it. I got up and walked out of the room. I walked into the livingroom where my phone was charging. I pick it up and dial Jason's number.

"Hey, man. What's up?" He says when he picks it up.

"I'm sick and tired of this shit. You have Ren, right?" I growl.

"Well," he began. This can't be good. "My sister found him like I told her to and brought him home. I tried to be nice and comforting but even so, he tried to run away... So I... I mean... Yeah, he got away."

"Shit." I mumble. "Well can you come over here and tell Keegan that yourself? This wasn't part of the plan and since you screwed it up, you get to fix it."

"Fine!" And with that, he hung up the phone. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV, flipping to some random station. Not like I had the attention to watch right now.

A while later, the door bell rang. I opened the door to Jasper, who nodded his head in a greeting. "I he upstairs?" He asked, looking around the empty living room. I nod and he starts up the stars.

I begin to follow him but he tells me to stay downstairs. What am I supposed to do down here? I want to know what they're saying! I sneak up the stairs, pressing my ear to my bedroom door.

I didn't hear much, only whimpering. That was really unsettling. I heard what sounded like Jasper growl and the sound of a skin on skin slap. Okay that's it! I flung the door open to see Keegan backed up against a corner and Jasper towered over him a fist raised in the air, ready to punch his face in.

"Jasper, stop!!" I scream, running over to him and tearing him away from Keegan. That ass hole! I told him to talk to Keegan, not beat the shit out of him! "Keegan, go downstairs!" I yell, not taking my glare off Jasper, who stared at me with a smirk. Keegan did as asked so it was just Jasper and I.

"Look ass wipe, I didn't tell you to beat the kid!" I yell and Jasper just shrugs his shoulders.

"Sorry, he back mouthed me." He started walking towards me. I help up two fists, ready to punch him if he came to close. And he did, but before I could punch him, he took hold of my fist, kissing each of my knuckles. I felt myself blush. What the hell was he doing?

"Keegan brought something to my attention; neither Ren nor Keegan wants either of us. So why don't we just have each other?" He whispers, beginning to close the distance between us.

Oh hail naw!

----

Haii! I know, such a short chapter for such a long wait :c sorry!

I have just had other books I've been working on. I really think you should read some of them c;

I have no clue how to get people to read my other books! For this one I just commented on a bunch of other books which is extremely rude and disrespectful! I'm not doing that again. The only other way I can get people to read them is to ask them to in an authors note, which most people don't read anyways.

*sigh* and I actually think I like the other books more than this one. I have a Jeff the Killer fan fic and a Jack Frost fan fic. I also have boyxboy short stories and a girlxgirl book. I will love you forever if yew read them!! ^3^

Don't forget to:
Comment/vote/follow/share

~Maddie