26

i yawned leaning into the back of the limo. it was driving down the street we were only a few blocks from my apartment. i pulled out my phone and read over illumi's message again.

'longer mission. wont be back for awhile, stay safe.' I put my phone away as the car started to slow to a stop in front of the apartment building I lived in. I grabbed my bags and climbed out. I was about to turn to thank canary the butler who had accompanied me back, but she was walking in front of me.

she glanced back when I didn't follow. I sighed and followed. it was dumb for them to escort me back to my apartment, if I was that delicate I'd be dead.

she stopped at the door of my apartment. I don't know how she knew it was here I lived but I wasn't planning to ask either. I pulled the key out from the purse and unlocked the door. I opened it stepping in.

"thank you canary." I told the girl while closing the door. she nodded as she turned and started to walk down the hall. I yawned as I locked the door. I walked into the bedroom and dropped my bags down. I decided I would unpack those later. I walked into the kitchen. as I opened the fridge my stomach let out a low but loud growling. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. I made myself a sandwich and flopped onto the couch while eating. I was binging through news channels while doing so. my eyelids were drooping. I had a hard time sleeping with all the traveling in the past week, and that loss of sleep was getting to me. I let my eyes close and relaxed into the couch. I felt everything around me drift into a small and comfortable sleep.

I yawned stretching as I opened my eyes. I looked around looking for a clock. I looked at the one I had managed to find.

it appeared to be around 5 in the morning and I didn't want to go back to bed. I got up and put my plate in the sink. I would take care of it later. I walked into my room and started unpacking my bags. I cleaned the dirty clothing and put everything back where it belongs. now it was around 6 give or take 10 minutes.

I got the shower going. while the water was warming up I grabbed an outfit from my closet. it was a black crop top with spaghetti straps, along with black cargo jeans

I might as well wear it. it looks comfortable plus it has a good style. I told myself as I laid it out on the bed. I walked back into the bathroom and got into the shower.

afterwards after I got out and got dressed, I walked into the living room of the apartment. I decided to binge watch some Netflix. as i sat on the couch and had myself a lazy day. at 9:00 i decided to head to bed.

short chapter sorry-

if you're enjoying this story and you've read this far going to notify you that it'll be ending soon. and if you enjoy and haven't already make sure to leave a vote