The Last Warrior Princess - Chapter 6 - Coward

"I've got this guys, I won't lose," the blonde female wizard said with determination, probably hoping that she'd be able to get revenge for the ice make wizard, who left the stadium angrily. "Competitors stand forward," Mato said, looking at the two girls. "This entire arena will serve as the battlefield. As such, your teammates have been moved of the field. You have a thirty minute time limit. Incapacitate your opponent before the time limit, and you win."

"Now let the first match begin!" He yelled, as a large bell rung. Lucy was the first to make a move, holding a key, as a golden light appeared from it. "Open Gate Of The Golden Bull, Taurus!" she yelled as a black and white bull appeared out of nowhere and attacked Flare.

 "Open Gate Of The Golden Bull, Taurus!" she yelled as a black and white bull appeared out of nowhere and attacked Flare

She dodged easily, and Lucy summoned another celestial spirit. "Open gate of the scorpion, scorpio!" she yelled, as a spirit dressed in bright red appeared out of nowhere. "Let's do this thing," he yelled.

"Two celestial spirits at once," Yuki looked dumbfounded, as everyone in the stadium looked shocked, except for the Fairy Tail guys

"Two celestial spirits at once," Yuki looked dumbfounded, as everyone in the stadium looked shocked, except for the Fairy Tail guys. As Scorpio created a tornado out of sand and fired it at Flare, she used her red hair to protect her as it grew and became on fire.

The tornado disappeared, but soon Taurus and Scorpio, were doing a unison raid where the axe absorbed the sand and it made Flare fly. "What a strong spell," I heard Yukino mumble. "Great work guys," Lucy smiled, as the spirits vanished.

"Blondie," Flare said creepily, probably upset that she got attacked. "Hair shower: Wolf fang!" she yelled, as her hair turned into a wolf. "Open gate of the giant crab!" I heard Lucy yell, as she entered the wolves mouth. "Cancer!" she finished, as the hair got cut.

"Curse you!" Flare yelled in anger, drilling her hair into the ground and attaching it to both of Lucy's legs, swinging her across the arena. Soon Lucy, got a whip, and attached to Flare's arm, and smiled. Now they were both swinging each other around in the air. However, Flare's hair was catching on fire.

"You're seriously watching this match," Sting laughed cockily. "What's wrong with it?" I asked. "Well, I mean look," he pointed to a one sided match where Lucy was on the floor, and Flare was easily hitting her with her long red locks. "This is so boring," Orga yawned, as I laughed. "Seriously."

"Lucy go now!" I heard someone yell from the stadium as I saw a pink haired man looking at Lucy. "Gemini!" Lucy yelled, as two small spirits appeared and attacked Flare. They looked at Lucy who smiled determinedly at them. "Let's do that spell," she said.

"We don't think we can do it, we need more practice," the spirits replied. "Anyways just transform into me." A bright light surrounded the spirit as they turned into the blonde female with a bath towel on. Everyone looked at her in excitement as Lucy looked shyly. Orga yawned again, and Rouge was nowhere to be seen.

"What celestial spirit is that?" I asked Yukino. "Well, they must be Gemini, the twin zodiac celestial spirits," she explained, as I looked back to the match. As the two Lucy's held hands, they recited a spell together.

The sky disappeared, as planets surrounded the arena. "A starry sky," I whispered, looking at the match closely. The planets were like shooting stars, aimed at Flare. Looking at her face was pure delight as it was filled with shock. When the light disappeared, Flare wasn't hurt at all. She looked at the stadium where her teammates were standing, and Lucy looked shocked. As she fell to the floor, I saw tears come out of her eyes, as Flare was deemed the winner.

"Lame," I heard the audience say, thinking that the spell was a dud. "That Flare is a coward," I thought angrily, as Sting came up from behind and surprised me. "Don't feel empathy for that Fairy Tail girl," he said quietly, as I bit my lip. "She's inferior to us."

As she lay on the floor crying, the pink haired guy walked towards her and encouraged her. It was pretty sweet to watch. Lucy wiped her tears, and smiled. "How I wish that our guild was like that," I smiled sadly. "If she was in our guild, she would've been kicked out," I thought, as the next match got called on.

Watching the match between Ren Akatsuki and Arana Webb, I looked at them in laughter as they were both weak. Arana was using thread magic, throwing a material like a spider web at the Blue Pegasus wizard.  Ren easily dodged as he threw some air magic to Arana, who fell on the floor. "I shouldn't have been distracted," she wimped, as Ren was deemed the winner. Laughing, I looked at the judges who called the next match on.

"Good luck," I said to Orga who was the next match, versing a pathetic person from Quatro Cerberus. "I don't need luck," he said leaving. A couple seconds later, I saw him at the stadium. "Make it fun!" Sting yelled. "Where have you been?" I asked Rouge, who just arrived. "Nowhere," he said quietly, as I looked back to the match.

His opponent from Quatro Cerberus eyes were filled with tears. "Isn't this hilarious," I smiled, talking to Rouge as he groaned, hiding in the shadows. "I can only become stronger by crying," Warcry yelled, as I laughed. Orga just ignored him, and aimed his black lightning at him. The crowd roared in surprise and joy as the fight was over in less than a second.

"The winner is Orga from Sabertooth!" Mato yelled, as I laughed. "You should've made it more exciting," I heard Sting yell. "Can I borrow the mike?" Orga asked. "Sure," the mascot replied, with a confused look on his face, as he gave the microphone to Orga as he started singing.

 "Sure," the mascot replied, with a confused look on his face, as he gave the microphone to Orga as he started singing

Laughing, I smiled to myself. "And this is why, I'm part of the Sabertooth guild," I said my doubts vanishing. Once Orga finished his song, he came back up to where we were sitting in the stadium, and smiling, Sting and him reunited, as they both ended up laughing.

"The next and final match of the day is Mystogan from Fairy Tail Team B and Jura Neekis from Lamia Scale!" Yajima-san yelled, as I yawned.

"You must be exhausted," Yuki smiled at me. "I think we're going to go back," she said to Sting and Rogue who nodded. As we walked back to our apartment, I could hear my footsteps drag along the road. "I wonder where Rufus is," Yukino sighed, as I looked at her. "Yeah," I whispered. "He'll be fine though, he's as strong as me," I said laughing. "Yeah," she smiled back at me, as we reached our apartment.

"Today I used a lot of power, by summoning s seven ice pillars," I thought, remembering their shocked faces. Smiling, my head touched a pillow and I fell asleep straight away.

"Goodnight."