3.Last letter

[3POV]         

Only thing Izuku could hear was ringing nothing else. He didn't know what's happening only that someone is grabbing him by his arms and getting away from somewhere. Then he started seeing black dots a soon he lost consciousness.

Four hours after the car crush in near police station, black haired detective and officer with cat head are siting in front of some documents in detective's office discussing the green haired kid from car crush that happened recently.

Sansa:"What's gonna happen to the kid now?"

Tsukauchi:"Kid's mother died before first responders got to her and kid doesn't have any family left."

Sansa:"What about Kid's father?"

Tsukauchi:"Died when kid was two in the car accident."

Sansa:"So where we'll put him?"

Tsukauchi:"Seeing as in his file it's stated that his quirk is powerful and can be dangerous we don't really have much choise."

Sansa:"So Minashigo orphanage it is."

Tsukauchi:"Yes kid is conscious now after he passed out after the crash and checked by paramedics. You should go now talk to him and go with him to his house so he could gather some of his things and get him to the orphanage, also give him the latter his mother left for him. Close the door after you leave."

Sansa:"Understud!"

After Sansa left detective's office he let out big sigh. He hated this part of the job and of course, he had to be the one who had to deliver the news to the seven year old that his mother just died and he'll be going to the orphanage. He mentally prepared himself before he sighed again and went to the room where kid was. Izuku was bruised and looked tired but other then that he didn't look really hurt.

Sansa:"Hello my name is officer Sansa Tamakawa."

Izuku:"Izuku Midorya." Answer the kid quietly.

Sansa:"I'm sorry kid but I have some bad news."

As soon as the policeman said that Izuku knew what this was about. His mother is dead. He hoped she would survive the crash but he heard some police officers talking that their car looked like a wreck and it was miracle that he was in condition he was in. He started crying but after few minutes he calmed down. He is alone now he has to think clear.

Izuku:""W-what's g-gonna happen to me n-now that she's g-gone?.... I-I d-don't have anyone else." A couple of tears rolled down his cheek. Sansa was surprised and little freaked out that kid was so calm with this, even tho the tears escaped greenets eyes he was suprsingly calm.

Sansa:"You will be put into the Minashigo orphanage for kids with dangerous and/or powerful quirks."

Izuku:"Can I go to my house and get some of my things before I'm put there?"

Sansa:"Yes I'll go with you to get your stuff but before we go there."

Cat headed oficer get a letter out of his pocket and put it on the table in front of Izuku.

Sansa:"It's a letter your mother wanted you to have in case she died. Here have a look, you known how to read right?"

Izuku:"Yes, thank you this shouldn't take long"

With that Izuku took the letter his mother had left him and started reading.

Dear Izuku if you're reading this it's mean I'm no longer around to take care of you. I'm really sorry that I can't be around anymore to see you grow up,see you graduate high school, meet your first boyfriend, (Yes, I know and I'll always support you no matter what you decide to do with your life and who you love.) attend your wedding or babysit your kids. When you get home under my bed you will find all your documents and medical records and debit card to your bank account. After my death all of the money on my account will be transfered to yours as well as the ownership of the house. Pleas don't let my death bring you down and try to move on. Izuku my first and only child you're wonderful person who can achieve everything he's set his mind on doing. Always remember that you're beautiful and really smart and your quirk is amazing and  no matter what everyone else says your perfect. I hope you will achive all your dreams, I m just a little sad I can't be next to you when you do it. Remember Izuku I'll always love you....

Your loving mom Inko Midorya.

After Izuku was done reading he started crying. He was truly alone he hoped that at least kids at the orphanage would be nice. But even if they weren't he didn't care he had to be strong for his mom.

Sansa:"You're ready to go get your things now kid?"

Izuku:"Yeah let's go."

                                        A/N                                                   

Ok, So I finally wrote another chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry that it was so sad but it felt right to me. Again If you have any questions comment and I will answer. Also I'm planning on writing better explanation on Izuku's quirk because I feel like it's a little confusing and messy right now.