17. First Lesson

It was first day of school. Class 3-A of hero course was already in their classroom talking about their summers when Shouta Aizawa walked in and everyone immediately got to their seats.

"Hello hell spawn, this year, as you were told before, you get a new class. The inner workings of hero industry. Which is horrible name for this subjects as it'll be about quirks, villains and obviously hero industry. "

"Will you teach it Aizawa sensei?" Asked pink student with black eyes and little horns, Ashido Mina.

"No, I'm still teaching hero history, as it's stupid to go to orientation we're going to go on your fist lecture that you'll share with 3-B... Let's go."

Students get up from their seats and fallow their homeroom teacher. Some engaging in idle talk or joking or some discussing who the new teacher may be. The latter was being done by one particular friend group. It was the biggest friend group in 3-A and probably one of the weirdest. On the lead was Katsuki Bakugo, his friends and his boyfriend, tho he won't admit it.

"You think it may be someone famous like AllMight?" Asked a guy with blond hair with a black lightning bolt in it with golden eyes that look like they're sparkling with real electricity, Denki Kaminari.

"Nah man, I think they wouldn't get another big name while AllMight is still here." Answered a tall and kind of twiggy guy with back hair, big toothy smile and elbows shaped like tape dispensers, Hanta Sero.

"Why not? It would give UA more prestige!" Argued very well build guy with red hair and eyes sporting sharp teeth, Ejirou Kirishima.

"It would attract more attention which is not always good. Also why would they need more prestige you idiot?" Told him a girl with earphone jack shaped earlobes, dark navy blue hair with a fringe who looked kind of gloomy, Kyoka Jirou.

"Oh! Oh! Maybe it'll be Best Jeanist?! He's great at hero stuff!" Shouted Mina Ashido  waving her arms excitedly.

"Didn't you listen to Jirou? He's too big of a name for it to be him." Mumbled purple haired insomniac also known as Hithoshi Shinso.

"Doesn't matter we'll find out in a second anyway." Said a blond with hazel bule eyes, Neito Monoma with a small frown.

As he said it Aizawa stopped in front of auditorium doors and let them in. 3-A filled in to the room and saw 3-B already seated and noticed a lack of a new teacher. Tho they were surprised to find principal Nezu, AllMight and Hound Dog seated at the back of the room with 3-B homeroom teacher Vlad King.

Confused at the lack of the new teacher the students found their seats and waited . After everyone was seated, including Aizawa who was closing the door, a figure zoomed from the ceiling to the speaking platform.

The figure turned out to be a man probably in his late twenties, quite tall (around Aizawa's hight), lean muscled built, with a pointy nose and big ears. His hair was cherry red and reaching his mid back, eyes emerald green and narrow. He was surveying the room with a tight smile on his face as if displeased.

He was dressed in expensive looking suit with a blood red jacket. Golden glasses were placed on his nose and a small sword earring was changing from his right earlobe.

"My name is Otohiko Mimoto and I'll be teaching you 'The Inner Working of Hero Industry'". He scribed the name on a board behind him.

"You're probably wondering who am I and why isn't some big hero teaching you... Well it wouldn't be good for UA to hire someone famous again and have more negative attention directed at the school. As for who I am, all you need to know is that I'm a Global Hero Association agent in Heroic Department, I supervise many operations, partake in many as a back up and am partly involved in training of new recruits. Principal Nezu contacted the Association after an unexpected death of the previous teacher of this subject in order for them to provide a suitable teacher. I was chosen to be this teacher... Any questions?"