*BONUS CHAPTER*

Tamaki Amajiki was overjoyed.

He got the job! Starting tomorrow he's going to work with one of the best superhero teams in the whole world!

He couldn't wait to share the good news with his boyfriend!

Miro Togata, pro hero Lemilion.

They started dating by the end of their first year at UA high. And now four years later, they were going strong.

Their relationship wasn't always sunshines and rainbows, but what healthy relationship is? They argued sometimes and disagreed on some topics, but that's what made them... Well, them.

At first Tamaki was really shy towards Miro even tho they knew each other all their lives. It took a lot of time for Tamaki to be more himself in their relationship and for Miro to fully open up. (In spite of popular believe, Miro was quite kept to himself.)

The bluenet was speed walking from the subway to their shared apartment. They moved together after graduation.

When he got to their apartment building and crawled up the five flights of stairs he started to get a litte nervous. He knew that Miro was going to be happy for him but it also meant them spending less time together, with both of them having a full time job as pros.

He recollected himself, checked himself over in the mirror hanged on the corridor's wall and worked in.

The apartment was empty.

*Looks like Miro is out. Probably shopping. Well... I'll just change and wait.*

He was changing out of his hero costume when he heard the front door opening.

He finished changing and walked out of the room to see his boyfriend in all his glory.

It was his day off so he just got back form grocery store. He had two bags in each hand filed to the brim with food and other necessary things.

He wore oversized All might hoodie, ripped black jeans and a red beanie. Front of his blond short hair ,that was sticking out from under his hat, was geld up in Miro's typical fashion.

When his blue button like eyes saw Tamaki his smile shined as bright as the sun.

"Tama! You're back already?! How was it baby?!"

The blond drooped his bags and run into his boyfriend embracing him in a  tight hug.

"It was good... Myth seems like a good guy. You know he didn't even scold me for killing that villain when I told him about it when he asked."

This made Miro's smile dim a litte. He didn't like to think about it. He hated that his innocent, angle among morals of a boyfriend was forced to kill in order to save lives. He wasn't mad or disappointed that it happened. More like heartbroken that it was Tamaki that had to do it.

He was one of the first to arrive on the scene... The way that Tamaki hadn't even react to his name... and stared with hollow look at the villain's corpse will haunt his dreams forever...

Shaked those thoughts away, he replied to his lover.

"That's great! But did you get the job? I hope so... I know how much it means to you to get back on the streets..."

Tamaki pulled out of his lover's embrace and gave him probably the brightest smile in his life.

"I did! I'm so happy! He told me that I'm perfect to fit the role! And that I deserve to be called a hero!.. No one ever said that to me other then you and my dad... I'm... I'm just so happy!"

Miro gave a loud shriek of glee and started to spinn Tamaki in circles.

"I love you! I love you! I love you! I'm so proud of you! You're going to be a member of Myth's team! Now you're gonna show everyone who ever doubted you that you fit to be a hero! The best there is!"

Soon Miro stoped his spining as not to make his other half sick.

Now, when the world in front of Tamaki was no longer spining, he just gave his lover a loving smile and kissed him.

When the kiss ended they stayed in their hall and looked each other in the eyes. Both of them were full of love and admiration for the other.

But in typical Miro fashion he interrupted their moment by getting on one knee to tie his shoe.

Tamaki was confused.

Miro didn't have his shoes on.

*What the fuck is he doing?*

Miro's head was filled with determination.

It was time to ask the question.

*I waited long enough! I can't wait any longer!*

So he got a small black box from his pocket and presented it to the love of his life.

Tamaki wasn't stupid. He knew that Miro was going ask the question eventually, after that talked about getting married one day. But now?!

"Tamaki Amajiki... I loved you my whole life and can't live without seeing you every day, for the rest of it.  You make me feel whole, like I'm not alone... Even when I'm surrounded by villains, all I can think about is that you're by my side. Be it next to me fighting your own fight or at home waiting for me to come back before going to bed... I-I... Shit why am I crying?! I want to spend the rest of my life with you! I was going to propose earlier but it never seemed like the right time... And now seeing you so happy... It made me happy. And I want to make it permanent. So please... Tamaki Amajiki... Merry me!"

Tamaki was at a loss. He didn't know how to respond. He knew he wanted to say yes. But... Everything else Miro had said. It just made him love him more, if it's even possible. He started to sob uncontrollably.

"Oh no! Baby please don't cry! We can forget it ever happened! Just don't cry! I'll never ask this question ag-"

"NO!"

Both men stared at each other in silence. Both faces covered in tears.

"I WANT to marry you! I-I just don't know how to react to what you said! I love you so so much Miro! I can't live without you too! I want nothing else then get married!"

*Well maybe I want kids someday just as much but it's not important right now*

Miro nodes and with a big smile slipes the silver ring with a ruby on it on his boyfriend's, I'm sorry his fiance's, finger.

They then hug and kiss like the world is ending till their legs start to ache from standing in one place for so long. They moved to the couch and just cuddled.

But their peace is interrupted again by Miro.

"OMG! WE'RE GETTING MARRIED! I HAVE TO CALL DAD! I HAVE TO CALL NEJIRE AND SIR!  THEY'LL BE SO HAPPY! WE HAVE TO START PLANNING THE WEDDING! I WANT IT DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!"

With that the chaotic blond run out of the room to call everyone, and share the great news. Tamaki couldn't help but shake his head foundly at his future husband's antics.

[A/N]

As requested here's a bonus chapter!

I hope you love it as much as I do!

Now that we got a heart worming moment we can get back to the main plot!

As always, comment if you have any suggestions, questions or complains!

Also I'm not gonna brag or anything but I'm quite proud of my self for writing this so soon.

Have a great day/night whatever you're having! Love you guys!