18. Show Down

Bakugo blasted through what once was a window and landed away from the fight.

Rest of students fallowed, many being helped by Shiozaki Ibara, a girl with vines for hair that can control them and grow them to her liking and Uraraka Ochaco, brunette that can make things wight less or Inasa Yoarashi, boy with short brown hair and black eyes who could control the air around him.

Departure took a while so after everyone was on the battlefield the teachers were already fighting.

At least most were, HoundDog and EraserHead were lying on the ground unmoving. The tracking hero had a gash on his right bicep and 3-A homeroom teacher had a small knife in his arm.

"Look! Somebody check them!" Shouted Ojirou Mashiraou, blond boy with a tail, pointing at the two teachers.

Yayourozu Momo, a plain looking but attractive girl with black hair and eyes went over to her teacher and cheched his pulse.

"He's alive! It looks like he's been paralyzed!"

"But why?!" Shouted Uraraka Ochaco.

They all got their answers when VladKing got overwhelmed with Mimoto's attacks and one of his blades that he send with telekinesis cut his leg and the titan of a man came down with a thud.

"He must have some kind of neurotoxin! Everyone be cautious! One hit and it'll be over for you!" Warned Kendo Itsuka, redhead with enlarging fists. Unfortunately for her Mimoto decided it's time to attack the students as her shoulder was pierced with his needle and she collapsed.

Immediately students scattered and started attacking.

Shiozaki charged her vines forward. Tetsutesu Tetsutesu, silver haired boy from 3-B changed his body to steel and charged along side Kirishima who hardened his skin.

Mimoto cut the vines using his two swards all the while avoiding AllMight's punches and dodging the two boys.

The students with range attacks started to attack so Mimoto let his weapons flow. Intercepting attacks and forcing students in to defence.

"We gotta regroup! Close combat units attack the blood freak! Rangers! Keep his blades occupied! They can't reach us!" Katsuki Bakugo shouted orders and his schoolmates fallowed. They known that while brash and agressive, Bakugo was a good strategists.

Half of the students got near Mimoto who was still dodging AllMight's attacks and looking for an opening. Kirishima and Tetsutesu were enatairly avoided as Izuku couldn't get through their skin.

Now the battle field was an utter chaos.

Few students lying on the ground with their teachers and the rest either trying to land a hit or avoiding attacks.

The sound of battle alerted the rest of the school that something is happening out side.

PresentMic, blond man with orange glasses wearing leather, got to the window and shouted. "WHAT'S HAPPENING! ARE WE UNDER ATTACK!" He was ready to jump into the battle at any second and was going to do so when he spotted downed students but Nezu answered his question by the school coms.

"The school is NOT under attack. Hero classes 3-A and 3-B are having a hero exercise. Students are not to engage, no matter where the fight takes place. Staff with hero license are allowed to participate and are even encouraged to do so. Students are allowed to view the fight form the windows. Have fun everyone!"

Mic was surprised but put it aside. His students could definitely use some assistance. He was getting some space to run through the window when his friend and the art teacher Midnight came inside the classroom he was in. She had long raven hair, red glasses, blue eyes and was wearing white leather with a wip at her side.