Chapter 17

His lips mashed on mine in angry tone but turned into hot passionate and demanding. He bruises my lips with the force he is using . I was not much afar from him " I kissed him back with equal passion like' I never did before . I never was a desperate kind of person for just a kiss but he really makes me this way.

I urge for his lips , for his touch and I finally let it all out, pour my lust , my urgency, my passion in this kiss. I wiggle my hands to remove his strong hold on my wrist but he is not letting it go. I need to touch him, pull him even close to me, feel his heat more closely, rub myself to him to relax the awaiting bundle of nerves there But , he is to fucking strong Comparing me .

He is making me needy and horny for so long I feel like I am suffering from the some type of " sexual frustration syndrome ". It's getting to damn resisting to control myself anymore.

He trail his lips lower on my neck leaving a butterfly kisses there, sucking and biting the skin making his marks and I am getting impatient by his sweet sexual assaults. I buckled my hips up to feel some type of friction but he blocked my legs with his.

He brought my hands lower to my back but kept them in tight hold , my back arch and chest pushed up almost on his face. The white loose T-shirt he gave me not doing any justice to my biggies and slide down from my one shoulder giving him more axes of my cleavage and neck.

He dip his nose in my cleavage and I sucked a breath instantly, my chest heaved and my nipples poked out in my bra almost painfully. His Cold head of nose touched my sensitive skin, his hot breath making me moan in pleasure.

" You make me so mad aurora and so fucking needy for you " he state huskily his voice giving it all . I didn't say anything , flowing on the nineth cloud getting dripping wet at his teasing . I close my eyes my breathing picked up slightly, I bite my lip hard and bang my head on the door behind me .

Are you want to get punish hmm? He ask me smugly putting dirty images in my mind , I moan Ahhhhh! Loudly enough for him to understand my answer and he laughs a little. The sound of his deep laugh echo in the closed room, instantly raising goosebumps on my skin.

He removed the hold of my hands , brought it around my throat with little force making me squirm in his hold. It was my fantasy to chocked by dominating man while having sex and fun . But now , he is my fantasy .

He slide his hands from my throat to my my chin hold my jaw tightly. He hold my gaze intensely not even blinking for once , tear gather in the corner of my eyes .

I trail my hands on his muscular chest feeling the hard muscle under me. His heart beating like crazy " I am affecting him equally " and the sudden thought make me happy the realisation of the power I am holding over him .

He tucked my T-shirt over my head in swift move my breast jiggle on the fast pace and he growled like wolf. My bad wolf. I don't like the barrier of his clothes between us , want to feel him skin to skin from way too long and I get the opportunity after the nights of sexual frustration, my need for the release is getting so fucking impatient and I can't wait anymore. I tucked his T-shirt till his shoulder and he removed them totally throwing it somewhere in the room.

He hold my molds in his hand and squeezed them lightly then almost painfully. A sweet pain moan left my lips when he bit me on my covered nipples and rubbed the twinee one equally over the material .

I roam my hand on his chest, back and abdomen , Tucked his hair from the hard pleasure he is giving me. I rub my pelvis over his , feelings the almost painfully hard rod there God he is huge.

He react on my touch and hiss out loudly with me at the feeling but bang my hips on the wall, stopping my needy movement, blocked me by his strong hips.