Chapter 26

"We accept the love
We think we deserve".

*****

      Just the words left my mouth he pull my legs picking me up and I wrap my legs around his waist tightly.

His bare torso connecting with my cold bare skin giving goosebumps all over. I slide my hand around his neck pulling him close to me.

He attacked my neck assualing it with his soft tongue. Making me moan lightly, he clench my bum in hand, I fist his hair in my hand.

He throw me on the bed and I bounce twice on the spuncy softness of his bed.
He lean over me blocking me, just starring at me silently, making me squirm in his strong heated oceans eyes full with lust, dominance and something more.

I get frustrated that he isn't giving what I want so I started grinding my hips on his. Body deep in hornyness.

He clench his jaw tightly but didn't stop me. I take full advantage of that. The feeling of him this close, the heat of his body consuming in me.

If we continue doing this, it will not take long enough to make me undone my first orgasm of night. He cups my cheeks in hand tightly and started grinding against me more roughly and forcefully.

Few desperate moan left my mouth begging him to just do it already but he likes to riling me up.

I bump his shoulder and he looked at me asking me what I want and I'd hesitate.

"Tell me what you want?" he ask very aware of what I am seeking for.

"You know what I want just pleas-ee" I plead silently begging him but I know he is doing this all knowingly.

"I want word's aurora, word's" he reminds me his rules and I close my eyes collecting some courage to say out loud. He is patiently waiting for me. How Can be someone this calm and patient in this situation?

The hard feelings over my wetness is telling me how hard it is for him to be in control but this man is literally unpredictable.

"Lucas" I rasp and he hmm groggily.

"I want-t you, I want you to remove my clothes and_" I didn't finish my sentence before he started unbuttoning my pants.

A shaky breath leave my lips. He remove my pants totally and now I am only in my undies.

"And? " he ask not doing anything before I ask him first. Like really??

I eagerly unhook my bra and he looked at me smugly, after discarding that I started fumbling with the button of his pants and he took it out completely.

Now me and him only in our undies. Mine is stain with the wetness and his showing a very big and uncomfortable bulge. The demon size of him calculating by the outline making me gulp in fear but more more horny for him, for his taste.

He takes his previous position over me and again started grinding slowly but surely and now my moans didn't stop for a bit. Now he is more close and more definable.

His hands comes over my face softly rubbing over my eyes my lips and came down on my neck to my breast. Where he rub his fingers over my buds making them more rocky when they already is hard enough.

He lean his face toward mine and I suddenly feel a need to kiss him and we seal each other lips.Then his lips trail down on my neck where he suck and leave his marks proudly.

And the next thing I know is his lips was on my tits.. kissing, sucking, licking the life out of them.

Making my body crazy and uncontrollable. The moans-groans screams continuously leaving from my mouth.