Chapter 8

Shouto, Katsuki, Mitsuki, and Masaru sat down for dinner together. Mitsuki had already explained the situation to Masaru, which he was fine with, and they had silently agreed that it wasn't a topic they'd discuss while eating.

“Me and your father are going away for a few days next weekend.” Mitsuki said, looking over at Katsuki. “We're leaving Friday evening and coming back Monday evening. Don't make a mess of the house.”

Katsuki rolled his eyes and huffed a little.
“I've never made a mess of the house when you two go away. Stop telling me that, it's annoying.” He complained before stuffing a forkfull of food into his mouth.

“I'm just being sure. Some parents wouldn't let their child stay at home while they go away and hire a babysitter!” Mitsuki scolded in return. Katsuki groaned and rolled his eyes once again, just continuing to eat his food.

Shouto listened to the conversation as he quietly sat there, eating his food and mostly keeping to himself. He wasn't sure if he would still be staying with the Bakugou family by next weekend, but he hoped he wasn't. He didn't want to be staying with Katsuki for that long, especially alone.

After dinner, Katsuki had gone off to finish his homework while Mitsuki talked to Shouto about what had happened the previous day. Shouto ended up explain the reason he had gotten kicked out to her, leaving out a few small details but nothing major. She had gotten pretty mad about it, insisting to talk to his father, although Shouto had said otherwise. It'd just get him into more trouble and he'd probably get accused of trying to ruin his public image.

Shouto eventually headed up to Katsuki's room. The blonde was sitting on his bed on his phone, texting his friends. There were a few blankets and pillows on the floor beside the bed.

When Katsuki heard his door open, he looked up at Shouto and pointed to the blankets and pillows.
“You're sleeping there.” He told him before looking back to his phone.

It definitely beat sleeping on the street which would've been a possibility if Mitsuki hadn't offered him to stay with them.
“Alright.” He replied, sitting down beside the bed. He wasn't too sure what to do, so he decided he'd head to sleep early. He had a very stressful and tiring day.

“I'm going to sleep.” He told the other male, moving to lay down and pull one of the blankets over himself, laying on the others.
“Mm, alright. Just don't complain if I step on you while getting out of bed.” Katsuki replied.

That didn't sound appealing, but he was honestly too tired to really care.
“Yeah, alright.” He replied softly, closing his eyes. It didn't take him too long to fall asleep, soft snores coming from beside the bed.

Katsuki glanced over at him when he heard the quiet snores. He rolled his eyes before turning back to his phone. He wouldn't be awake for too much longer, he'd head to sleep soon as well. Although he'd be a lot comfier.