Chapter 10

Bakugou had gotten back after a while and took a shower before getting dressed into his usual clothes. A t-shirt and some sweatpants. Shouto had been talking to Mitsuki a little about school, he had to make up some lies about his and Katsuki's relationship but he made sure to keep it believable and fairly vague. He didn't want Bakugou to say something that opposed his story.

Katsuki sat on the couch beside his 'boyfriend' and went on his phone until Mitsuki finally left the two of them alone.

“Oi, I'm going out with my friends for lunch and then we're coming back here to study. I don't want them to know you're staying here and assume anything, especially with my parents thinking we're dating, so go and do something else for the day.”

Katsuki didn't care what Shouto got up to, he just wanted him to stay out of his way. Shouto decided he'd go and get his old phone and any money he could find and possibly see if any of his friends were available.

Shouto walked out of his house yet again after having another argument with his father. There was no way he was going back there any time soon. Although, because of his frustration towards his father, he had taken his wallet. He had also gotten his old phone and decided to text Yaoyorozu to see if she was available.

Yaoyorozu didn't have anything to do that day and was planning on studying, but when she got a text from Shouto asking to hang out, she happily agreed. She had plenty of time to study after or the next day.

The two of them met up at a café, sitting at a table by the window. They had a good view of everyone passing by and the sun was shining through, warming the two of them up. It was a nice temperature and definitely their favourite spot to sit whenever they went to that café together.

The two of them talked as they drank their drinks, talking about life in general. Yaoyorozu was telling Shouto about Jirou, she was telling him about how they had gone on their first date the previous day and he was happy for her. She had liked her for a while and he was glad she finally gained the courage to ask her out.

“So, anything happening with you? Any girls or guys?” She asked after she had finished telling him about the date. Shouto shook his head, the closest he had to anything romantic was his fake relationship with Bakugou, but he didn't bring that up at all.
“I haven't caught feelings for anyone since the last time you asked.” He replied.

“What about Bakugou?” She suddenly asked. The question caught Shouto off guard a little.
“Bakugou? What about him?”
“I saw the two of you walking together after school the other day.” She had seen the two of them talk to each other occasionally at school, and while it wasn't much, it was more than they used to.

“Oh, we were training together at one point.” The heterochromic male lied. Yaoyorozu wasn't sure if she believed him, so she decided to try to get something out of him a little later. She wanted to know if there was something going on between the two boys.