Chapter 14

Bakugou's alarm rang a broken ring from across the room. No one had picked it up from when it had been thrown the previous day.

Shouto groaned softly, barely being able to feel his body. He rubbed his eyes a little with one of his hands before opening them, Katsuki's spikey hair blocking most of his vision.

Katsuki woke up with a scowl on his face from his alarm. He laid there for a second, still half asleep, before feeling Shouto shift a little underneath him. He then noticed that one of his arms was wrapped around him.

He felt this odd feeling in his stomach, it was all floaty and strange. He didn't know what it was, although whatever it was, it was stupid.

“Get your hands off of me.” He demanded after a few seconds of silence. After Shouto's arm was no longer around him, he stood up and turned off his very broken sounding alarm by picking it up and making a small explosion in his hand.

“How many alarm clocks do you go through a month?” The dual male asked as he sat up, looking over at Katsuki.
“Tch, I don't know. Why would I keep count of that?”

The two of them eventually got ready for school. Katsuki made Shouto leave before him so they wouldn't be seen leaving together or just being with each other in general. He didn't want anyone asking about it.

Due to leaving a little early, Shouto got to class fairly early as well. He noticed that Yaoyorozu and Jirou were talking to each other, a few of the other earlier students were also there, having conversations of their own.

The heterochromic male went and sat at his desk, taking his phone out scrolling through social media. He looked up as he noticed that he was being approached by the two girls.

“So, what's up with you and Bakugou then?” Jirou asked. Shouto looked over to Yaoyorozu, guessing that she had told her about what had happened.

“Nothing, I'm just staying at his place.” He replied with a small shrug.
“So nothing has happened?” Jirou asked, a slightly sceptical look on her face.

Mina had picked up on something interesting happening and had made her way over to Shouto's desk as well. She wanted to listen in and get all the gossip.

“Come on Todoroki, you helped me with Jirou, let us help you with Bakugou.” Yaoyorozu insisted.
“Ooo!” Mina squealed. “What's happining with you and Bakugou?”

Shouto sighed softly to himself at all the questions. It wasn't a big deal, he didn't understand why they were so interested in his non existant love life.

“If you want to know something to keep you happy, he ended up sleeping on top of me last night because he was being stubborn. He wanted to win the pillow fight.”

Mina giggled a little, clearly entertained by the thought. Shouto made them promise that they wouldn't tell anyone about anything that was happening, although he had pretty much given up trying to convince them nothing was going on. They'd soon realise themselves.

Despite continuously insisting to the girls and himself that nothing big had happened and there wasn't anything between them, being so close to Katsuki that night had felt nice. He wasn't sure what it was exactly, but it gave him a good feeling. It almost made him feel safe despite the blondes short tempered nature.