Chapter 17

The two boys sat in detention after the rest of the students had left, quietly writing notes down and working on questions from the worksheet they were due to do in class.

Aizawa was sitting at his desk, marking some work for the majority of the time they were there. Although, he did end up falling asleep on his desk.

“Oi, icyhot.” Katsuki whispered. He wanted Shouto to be able to hear him, but he didn't want to wake up their teacher and get scolded for talking.

“What?” The dual male replied, looking over at the blonde.

“You're coming to the concert with me tomorrow. Shitty hair canceled on me.” That was a lie. He hadn't even asked Kirishima to go, in fact, Kirishima had asked him to go but he said something along the lines of 'Why the hell would I want to go to that?'

“What? Why me?” Shouto asked, genuinely curious. The only reason they were spending time together was because of the fake dating situation and Shouto getting kicked out. Right? Why would he want him to go with him.

“Stop asking questions dumbass. Just agree, got it?” The blonde snapped back, although still talking in a whisper.

“Yeah, alright.” Shouto agreed. He had heard about the concert, it would be an outdoors one. The kind where groups of friends and couples would sit together on the grass, listening to the music and watching up on stage late into the night. It wasn't necessarily Shouto's thing, but he agreed anyway. It's not like he had anything better to do.

The two of them continued on their worksheets until they were finished. Katsuki finished first and waited a few minutes until Shouto was also finished.

Their teacher was still asleep, but they had completed all the work they were meant to do, so they quietly put their work on his desk and left to go back to Katsuki's place.

“Why did Kirishima cancel on you?” Shouto asked as the two of them walked towards the exit of the building.

“Tch, I don't know. He just said he couldn't go anymore.” Shouto needed to stop asking questions. Katsuki just wanted to go with him, although he didn't want to directly say that. He wasn't good at directly saying many things other than insults.

“Why did you ask me to go instead?” Bakugou rolled his eyes at this question. He looked forward while he felt Shouto's eyes on him as they walked beside each other.

“Because I did! Your questions are annoying!” He snapped. He didn't want to answer anymore of his stupid questions. He sped up his pace a little so he could walk in front of the other.

The heterochromic male rolled his eyes a little as he now walked behind Katsuki. He was annoying sometimes, but he didn't seem as bad as he thought when there weren't too many people around.

When it was just the two of them alone, Shouto actually found himself enjoying time with him. When Katsuki wasn't constantly angry or yelling, when he was actually calm.

The two got home to an empty house after a mostly silent walk. There was a note on the table along with some money.

“They're out with friends. We have money to order food.” Bakugou said, turning to face the half and half male who had stayed silent so he could hear what the note was.

“Alright.” Shouto replied. “I'm going to get changed, I don't mind what you order.” He told him before heading upstairs to Katsuki's room.

The blonde thought for a few seconds before deciding to order pizza. He was hungry so he decided to order it now. Maybe they could put on a movie as well.

Katsuki called up a pizza place, ordering some pizza before heading upstairs to get changed as well.

He told Shouto what food he ordered and that they were going to watch a movie as well. The heterochromic male nodded. Now Katsuki had gone back to his not so angry self. The side of him that was much easier to talk to.