[ Male Reader/Akaza ]

Hello again everyone! This chapter is completely self-indulgent and I can barely grasp how many people think that this man is both straight and a dom, so I'm here to provide content to those who think like me. Leave a comment if you enjoyed this! :]
—————————————————
INCLUDES;
- smut
- dom!reader
-riding
-anal fingering
-prepping
-aftercare
-fluff for the first half
—————————————————

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, though they very quickly closed due to the brightness of your room. You were in just the right spot to fall back asleep, and you definitely would've if you didn't feel movement on your abdomen.

You slowly looked down to see your boyfriend calmly planting kisses on your stomach before resting his head there. Most mornings he'd be gone, either making you both breakfast a few rooms over or heading to work early, so this was a happy surprise for you. You planted your hand in his hair gently.

"Oh! Good morning, honey," He grinned up at you, leaned into the touch with his eyes closed, he reminded you loosely of a cat, purring into your palm. "Did you sleep ok for once?"

"Meh," You shrug slightly. "Doesn't matter anyways, you've already made my morning about 200% better,"

He manages to smile even wider at your words, his curled canines put on full display. You planted both hands on his face to cup his cheeks, he quickly shuffled up your body to kiss you properly.

"Your morning breath somehow always smells like either pineapple or literal dog shit, when's the last time you've even eaten pineapple?" He shrugged at your odd question and stifled a laugh.

"It's Sunday morning and we don't have anything better to do other than stay here, so do you have any plans for today?" He quickly paused after you leaned close again, his peach eyelashes shut tight.

"Not unless you do. Did you want breakfast yet or are you that keen on fooling around?" You stroked his cheek gently, internally grinning at his confused but ever-joyful reaction.

"Only if you want to fool around with me," He purred faintly into your ear, kissing the shell.

You could feel your ears go hot as he continued to noisily have his fun with them, eventually moving to leave kisses along your jaw.

"You were trying to wake me up my sucking me off before, weren't you?" He paused quickly at your remark, opting to stare fondly at your lips.

"No point in living in the past, now is there?" The next kiss dared to go deeper, neither of you minding as tongues grazed each other, his groans slowly growing louder in your mouth.

"You're so needy this morning, 'Kaza, maybe I should leave you to deal with this yourself," His eyes went wide as you kneed his groin, grunting loudly.

"No, I don't- I want us to have a good morning, please don't tease me," He made sure to stick out his lower lip just barely, a shimmy of his hips is enough for you to decide what you'll do to him.

"Ok, no teasing, but I want you to do what I want you to for once. As much as I love when you get bratty, it's frustrating. Be good for me please, sweetheart,"

He sat up immediately, nodding happily before leaning to the side to get your massive bottle of lube. (You'd thought that an empty hand sanitiser container would be inconspicuous enough to sit by your bed, but you'd used about 4 bottles of the stuff to fill it)