𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

CHAERYEONG

CHAERYEONG

I can't face Taehyun. No. Just NO. I even ran out of his cabin like something actually happened. He didn't ran after me though. I wish he did. Oh, right. I haven't told why am I going hysterical here.

My self who loves bed, woke up hugging that kid named Kang Taehyun. WORST PART IS, he was awake when I realized what I did. He just let me do that. I didn't know he's so respectful that he wouldn't bother pushing someone off him even if he's feeling uncomfortable.

I went to the middle of the island, where there were beautiful green grass and flowers. There, I saw Yuna painting something on a canvas. I thought she was painting the view, but she was painting something on her mind.

"You're very talented," I told her.

She flashed me a smile, and continued painting. "So..." she said, prolonging the word.

She sets her paint brush on her basket, and turned to look at me. She clasps her hands and flutters her eyes. Weird.

"What happened to you and Taehyun oppa?"

Oh hell no. I'm out of here. I turned my back to her, and started walking away.

"That's very rude of you, you know?!" She shouted as I made my way back to the beach.

"I'll talk to you, but not today!" I shouted back, and hurried to the beach.

When I arrived there, my eyes landed on the gray-haired guy running towards the sea. I closed my eyes shut in embarrassment, and made my way to my own cabin. I was near to getting there when someone pulled my arm, away from my cabin. I ended up sitting on one of the plastic beach beds, and there, I saw that it was Ryujin who pulled me. She sips on her iced lemonade, and smiled at me. I already know her purpose.

"Tell me, what happened?"

"Oh, come on. Stop asking me! Nothing happened!" I shouted in a whisper.

"Okay? No need to be all defensive. You make it look like something actually happened."

"Yah!" I slapped her knee, and she just giggled in response.

"You have suspicious written all over you," she said, swirling her finger at me.

"We just slept together because I couldn't sleep at my cabin."

"Then why didn't you knock at my cabin?" She asked.

"I knocked more than a hundred times, my hand started to hurt."

"Why were you running out of his cabin then?" She asked again. I stood up, and that's when I realized there was a shadow covering me. A person's shadow.

"She suddenly had her period when she checked in the bathroom, so she had to run back to her cabin for her pads." My eyebrows furrowed for a split second, and realized he was lying for me. Or maybe it was because he's shy for everyone to know what actually happened.

Ryujin glanced to something from afar, and said, "Oh. That sucks Chaer. Anyway, I have to go and eat because I am starving."

"Or is it because Beomgyu's there?" Taehyun asked. Ryujin froze in her tracks and ignored him completely.

"I gotta go..." I said and started to walk away. He didn't even say anything to what I said. Bothered, I turned to face him again.

"Why did you lie?" I asked.

"For you?" He answered. I swear he smirked for a split second.

"Oh. Well. Don't do that again, okay?" As he dried his hair, he flashed me a smile and nodded.

I didn't know he's cute.

HUENING KAI

For some unknown reason, I went to the middle of thr island. It's probably the best random thing I did since I got in this place because I saw Yuna painting there. She looks so focused with her artwork that she didn't even heard my footsteps. The sun was blazing, and she didn't even bother to bring an umbrella with her. She's most likely burning her skin right now despite the SPF she has on.

I went behind her, and just like that, she noticed me, or... my shadow. She looks up and got shocked when she saw my face.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Nothing. Just went for a walk," I replied.

She looks at her wrist watch and scoffed. "A walk? It's almost eleven in the afternoon and you went for a walk?"

"Yeah. You shouldn't be exposing yourself in the sunlight, Yuna. Your skin might get damaged."

She smiled. "You always care about me."

"Of course I do. I still do."

She took her basket filled with art materials and her canvas. I grabbed the easel before she could even get her hands on it. She has too much with her. I couldn't possibly make her bring all of her things. I took her small chair too, and both of us went back down on the beach silently.

I walked with her to her cabin, and helped her fix her things. I did feel a bit awkward while I was helping her because it's been a long time since I've been with her in one room.

"Thanks," she said when we finally finished cleaning her art stuff.

Before I left her cabin, I asked, "The rules specifically said to not fall in love, right?"

"Yes. That is right," she replies, but her eyes were looking at the floor. Is she disappointed?

"Then, I can love again if I'm out of here?" I asked.

YUNA

I don't know where this is going, but there's this small hope in me. A hope, that is wishing for Huening Kai to not be in love with someone else out of this camp. I don't know if I still love him, or the idea of falling in love is just getting into me again.

Being in love is wonderful, but I'm not really sure if I'm up for it again. Not now when I'm a mess.

"Yeah of course. Miss Yeji is no longer in control of your love life when you're out of camp," I answered his question.

"That's great then. I guess I'll just see you again after this camp." He winked and left my cabin.

Damn. My heart's beating too fast.