𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

YEJI'S POV

YEJI'S POV

"Do you know that I bought this alarm before I got here?"

Shit.

"Ah seriously, it's broken now."

Shit.

"The arms won't move."

SHIT.

What the heck happened last night?! My clothes? Where are they??

My eyes desperately looked for the clothes I was wearing last night. My hands were shaking as I held onto the sheets of Yeonjun's bed.

The brain inside my skull couldn't possibly comprehend the fact that I'm here. I am trying to recall the occurrences that have lead me to this, but nothing pops in my mind. I got so wasted last night that I couldn't even remember.

Yeonjun being half naked before my eyes is not helping. I mean, I have seen loads of guys without their top clothes on, but it just feels different when it's Yeonjun. I don't even know why.

He glanced up at me, and we had a few seconds of eye contact. This is not helping at all!

Yeonjun walked up to me, and as he did, my eyes widen and I leaned backwards a bit. It's not that I'm scared. It's just that... I feel nervous of him being this close to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Why is he asking me this though...

"Yeah. I'm fine," I said naturally.

"You sure? After what happened last night..."

In just a snap, my cheeks felt hot, and my whole body is heating up. Did something happen to us last night? Did we really do it? This is so surprising!

"Uhm, sorry, I can't really remember. Why am I here?" I asked him sheepishly.

He got taken aback, and from that, I was sure something really did happen.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. I'll just leave your cabin. I'm sorry for disturbing you. Thank you for letting me stay— AH!"

And I fell from his bed.

He reached out his hand, and I took it. I completely forgot that I don't have a piece of clothing on me.

Yeonjun looked away, and his ears went red. His cheeks were turning a bit red too. I grabbed the sheets, and covered myself. Yeonjun on the other hand, reached out for something on top of the bed.

It was a black printed shirt. He gave it to me without looking at me. He completely turned his back, and waited for me to wear it. He wore the other shirt, which was white. This is the first time that I inhaled Yeonjun's scent so clearly. I almost got addicted because of how good the scent was.