𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

YEJI'S POV

Why?

Why do I have to feel this pain all over again?

Why does it have to be someone I accepted in my camp, where people should stop feeling in love, and start focusing on themselves?

Why does it have to be Yeonjun?

But most of all, why did he have to leave so early when he was already so close to me? When he already made me feel like I can depend on him?

Boys are shit. Aren't they?

"Miss Yeji? You haven't been eating properly these past few days. I have food here—"

"Go away! I don't want that stupid food. Just give it to those who need it." I wiped my tears, and got up from my bed.

I went to the comfort room, and opened my phone. I've been scrolling on my photos for days now. It's so full of him. I almost forgot that I have been taking photos of him.

Not just us together, but also when he's focused on his work. I told myself it's for documentation purposes, but of course, I know myself better. It's only because you like him, Hwang Yeji. Stop fooling with yourself.

A notification came from my phone, and it was the girls. They made a group chat for us, but I barely even read their messages. I miss them. A lot. Their batch is a whole lot different from the ones who went here before, but I can't pretend that I'm okay to them, and I can't face them when I am not feeling well. It doesn't feel right.

I presented them a strong and independent Yeji, but now I am here, holding a sharp knife for myself.

I don't want this to happen all over again. I don't want to feel alone again. I don't want to trap myself in this island, and feel like everyone has left me when the truth is, they haven't.

I closed my eyes and decided to cut it.

When I opened my eyes, I saw reflection. I looked different. Is this too short?

I asked myself.

"Yeji~ I brought you choco— what the fuck?" I looked to my right and saw Soobin.

He let the plastic bag fall off his hand. It is a huge change, isn't it?

"Why did you cut your hair?!" He shouted as he stared down to the hair that I had just cut on the floor.

"I wanted a change. I don't like feeling this self-pity. Plus, I'm leaving, so might as well show my family someone who doesn't hate herself anymore."

Soobin pulls me into a hug, and I could feel him crying on my shoulder. Such a softie. I smiled, and let my arms wrap around him. Soobin has always been there for me, even at times when he's not feeling well at all. Like right now.

I pushed him away, and looked directly into his eyes.

"You and me are leaving this place," I told him.

"What?" He asked as I went to my bedroom to pack my things.

"What about the island?" I rolled my eyes.

"Duh? Hyunjin's there, and some other trusted staff members too. They would understand if I wanted a break," I said.

"I don't want to leave yet, Ji."

"We'll go to Lia's place," I said.

I almost regretted saying her name in front of him because his face suddenly changed when he heard it. But, there's something that he needs to know about her.

"She's not here anym—"

"Her flight is at midnight. She's still here. If we get there on time, you can still say a proper goodbye."

His eyes widened at what I said.

"But what about your rule?" I scoffed.

"It's impossible to stop loving someone without a specific reason, Soobin. Well, it's impossible for me. I say, fuck my own rule. I can't let him go."

"I can't let her go either..." He said in a low voice. I threw him a pillow to wake him up from his senses.

"Then, what are you waiting for?"

"You're really leaving now?" Hyunjin asks as he moves my things from the ground to the boat.

I slid my hands to the pockets of my sweater, and gave him a simple nod. He chuckled, and hugged me with one arm. I grumbled, and pushed him away because of what he did.

"I always knew you're going to leave this den," he said.

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"Well, you seemed so fond of Yeonjun that you look like you'll follow him everywhere. Are you a cat or something?"

"I did dress up as a cat once." He glared at me, and I just laughed.

"But seriously though, out of all the people you've been with. Yeonjun seems to be the one you'll be with for the rest of your life. You and him are my main ship in this island."

I cringed because of what he said.

"Kidding, Soobin and Lia comes first before you both." I hit his side, and he choked while laughing.

SOOBIN'S POV

It's already 11:30 PM, and we're still on Yeji's car. The airport is only a few meters away from us, but we're caught in traffic!

"Soobin, chill out. I'm about to message Lia, and tell her—"

"Don't do that. Please. I don't want her to know."

She crossed her arms, and raised an eyebrow at me.

"You like surprises now?" She asked.

I glared at her, and she just smirked.

Please. Just let me get to her, and say a proper goodbye. Just one last hug and I'll let her go.

Under my breath, I said, "Fuck it."

"Sir, please unlock the doors."

"What?" Yeji exclaimed.

I opened the door, and started running towards the airport. The motorcycle were sounding out their horns, but I don't give any concern about them anymore. I want to see her badly.

"Yah! You better kiss her good this time!" Yeji shouted.

I saw that some people started filming, and I could already feel the embarrassment building up in me, but I kept running.

I went inside the airport, and had one problem in mind. How can I get inside the waiting area when I don't even have a ticket. I took my phone from my pocket, and something fell on the floor. I picked it up, and my chest felt great relief. I'll see her again, I will.

This is a ticket to Canada, you dimwit. Use it well. — Ji