Chapter 10 - China Town

We jumped off the tube and onto the platform, pushing our was through the angry business men and the posh boys from the private schools. We walk up the steps and into the open air of London, the sounds of traffic all around us.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and call PJ.

"Hello?" It's Chris, why has he got PJ's phone? But then I remember Dan saying that they were dating now, like thats news to me.

"Yo, Kendall, where are you?" I ask, hipster Star coming through in my voice.

"Outside the restaurant, hurry up, I'm hungryyyyyy," he says, making me laugh

"Alright your majesty! See you in 5 minutes," I say, putting down the phone.

Me, Dan and Phil walk through the red gate at China town, searching for Pj and Chris.

"Dan, Dan!" Peej shouts, while Chris waves like a maniac. I mean, I totally want all the attention in south London.

"Pj!" I shout, running up to him, wrapping my arms around him. I didn't realise how much I've missed him and Chris until I saw them.

"Hey Star, how's it going?" Peej says, ruffling my hair.

"I was great, then yOU RUINED MY HAIR!" I say, fixing and laughing my face off.

"Ok, well its great to see you all, but can we save this lovey dovey shit until we're in the restaurant, I'm starving." Chris says, followed by a loud grumble.

"Chris, was that your stomach?!" Asks Phil, while we're all in fits of laughter.

"I'm hungry!"

"Ok, ok, we need to find the restaurant first!" I say, still laughing slightly.

"This way!" Peej says

We all start to follow Pj, me and Dan joking about when I stop in my tracks.

"Star, Star what's wrong?" Dan saying, obviously not following my path of vision.

Three girls. Three girls all wearing at least one item of Fantastic Fivesome merch.

I start to feel sick, like there's a bottomless pit in my stomach. Oh no, not this again. My hands start shaking and I start breathing quickly and loudly. Not this again I think.

"Star, you ok?! Phil, get her out of here, those girls are making her uncomfortable."

"But Da-"

"Just get her out of here!"

As Phil and I turned away we heard a massive squeal coming from behind.

"DANISNOTONFIRE!!!!!!!!!" The girls shouted, but then I made eye contact with one of them, and now I couldn't breathe. "OMFG ITS STAR!" She shouts.

"No it's not, she's missing you idiot! You really shouldn't joke about this, can't you see Dan's upset!" Another says, thankfully not believing her friend.

"But it is Star, with Phil!"

"No it's no- Omfg!! Star!!" The girl shouts, all three of them walking over too me.

"It's not Star, its.... Its her twin sister, she's visiting with her mum who's just gone shopping." Dan says.

I start to feel dizzy, my lungs screaming for air and everything goes muffled.

"Star, are you ok?" Phil says, and thats the last thing I remember before blacking out.

*That's Chapter 10! I'm in Germany on an exchange at the moment and I finally got the Wattpad app on my phone so I can update more! Yay! Anyway, enjoy guys

Dais out >.<*