Chapter 8 - Oh The Pain Of Messages

*STAR 'S POV*

I wake up from the sun bursting through the gap in the blinds. I let my eye's focus and I hear a faint snoring. I blink a few time and see I'm face to face with Dan, his arm wrapped around my waist. OMFG I'M IN BED WITH DAN HOWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell happened last night.

I brush his hair out of his face. Oh, he's so beautiful. His eye's start to flicker open and I quickly pull my hand away from him fringe.

"Good morning," I say, kissing him on the nose. I usually do this, but usually not when we're in bed together.

"Morning," He says. "Wait, why are we in bed together?" He askes, and then realises his arms around my waist. "Omg, I'm so sorry," He says, pulling his arm away, but I hold it in place

"No, it's fine. It make's me feel safe," I say blushing and turning my face away.

He puts his hand under my chin and turns my head and looks me in the eye

"You're safe with me, I promise" He pulls me into a hug, and kisses me on the cheek

Phil's walks in and see's us. "Get a room!! Oh wait, Daniel!!! Star's 15!!!! You should be ashamed!!" He says, making me and Dan laugh

"I'm 16 in 2 months, and don't you forget it!! Now, excuse me, I'm going to have a shower!" I say, grabbing 2 towels, my brush and my toiletry bag.

I walk into the bathroom and notice im wearing my clothes from the night before and remeber my phones in my pocket. I pull it out and see I have loads of messages:

Marisa XX: 10 Unread messages

Jake: 6 Unread messages

Piotr : 3 Unread messages

Ale: 15 Unread messages

Dotts: 27 Unread messages

Lexi BAE: 40 Unread messages Wow, Dedication

Fucktard Billy: 12 Unread messages

I gulp when I see Billy's been texting me again. He ruined my life, what the fuck does he want?! I read all the messages from from everyone else and they were maily "Where are you?" "Are you ok?" "Call me" "Text me" and shit like that, but Billy's we're completey different.

"So I hear you've run away"

"At least, that's what it said on the news"

"I don't understand why your mum called the police"

"I would of been like, Thank goodness she's gone"

"She's not needed, why did I even bother with her"

"Why did Dan and Phil bother with her?"

"I'm glad you're gone, and so are ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!"

"Just kill your self"

"You're not needed"

"Nobody wants you"

"Do everyone a favour"

"And die........"

Don't listen Dan and Phil care. No they don't, they never have done, they only feel sorry for you.

I grab my razor the roll up my sleeves, staring at all my scars, running my fingers across them.

*TRIGGER WARNING, If you're squimish or you hate blood or whatever, I advise you skip the next bit*

I clench the bland thats in my hands and feel my palms start to bleed, gasping at the sudden release. I open my hand over the sink and watch as the blood trickels out of my palm like a red waterfall. I pick the blade out of my palm and slide it across my wrist 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 times and watch the blood ooze out and run down my arm into the sink. I grab so toilet roll and place it over my cuts and watch it quickly turn a deep shade of red.

I pull my shirt over my head and get blood on the sleeves. I rip off my jeans and sit down on the side of the bath, my wrists still bleeding, dripping all over the floor. I pick my silver paintbrush and start to draw a picture on the paper. My paintbursh the blade, my thigh the paper. Blood trickels down my leg and collects in a pool by my heel. I clean the blood off the floor and jump in the shower, hissin with pain as the water runs into my cuts.

*Bloody bits over now >.<*

I jump out the shower and grab a dark towel, so the bloody water doesn't show up. I towel dry most of my hair and tie it up into a messy bun. I wrap the towel around me and walk out of the bathroom, like none of that happened.

"Hey Star, I was just wonder-" Dan says, cutting out mid-sentence, lookin like he's seen a ghost

"Dan, what's wrong?" I say, watching his eyes flick from my face to my wrist. "Oh God," I say, running into the bedroom and burst into tears

He can't see, I wish he didn't see them, God whats wrong with me. I get dressed into my Black skinny jeans, and my oversized Artic Monkeys sweatshirt and my black Vans. I put my phone in my back pocket and sit down infront of the mirror and do my make up and re-do my hair.

I leave the bedroom and walk into the lounge, and see Dan turn to me.

*DAN'S POV*

I se her walk into the room, tears briming in her eyes, she runs over to me and gives me a hug.

"I'm so sorry Dan, I'm sorry you have to put up with me" She says.

"What do you mean, meeting you was one of the best things that's ever hppened to me! But why did you do it again Star?" I ask, looking her in the eye

She pulls her phone out of her back pocket and unlocks it and shows me the messages from Billy

I'm going to kill that little shit!!

* And that's Chapter 8!!! Enjoy it and do comment feedback!! Chapter 9 should be up tomorrow or Christmas Eve!!!
Bye for know guys, Dais out >.< *