Chapter 12 - Swimming

*Phil's POV*

It's been a week since the incident at China Town and I thought I would be a good idea to go swimming today. I invited Chris and Pj and we're meeting them there. Lucky it's a weekday and everyone's in school so hopefully we won't run into anyone. We're going to this amazing water park just outside London with loads of water slides and pools with waves and all that jazz.

I'm really excited, but I just hope Star's ok with her scars being on show.

*Star's POV*

I pack my bikini and my towels and hair stuff and shove in into a bag. Phil keeps asking me if I'm ok to go swimming because of my arms and thighs, but to be honest, I don't care what people think. I stopped caring what people thought of me about a year ago, after my break from YouTube. I'm really comfortable with my body and it makes me feel good when people stare.

"You ready Star?" Dan asks, poking his head round my door,

"Fuck yeah!" I shout, tying my hair up.

"Let's go!" Phil says, opening the front door and hearding us out.

*20 minutes later*

We arrive at the pool and walk up to Chris and Pj who were waiting outside.

"How long have you guys been here?" Phil asks, while doing our group handshake with them.

"Nah, we literally just got here" Peej says as we walk in.

We all pay, Dan paying for me, which of course I told him not too but he did. We walk our separate ways to the changing rooms, and get changed (No shit Daisy, I didn't know you would get changed in a changing room, shut up ok! Haha.... I need help).

I walk out of the changing room and into where all the pools are. Clearly the boys were talking forever. I untie my hair and let it flow over my shoulders. I walk up to the edge of the pool and dive in, just as I see the boys walk in out of the corner of my eye.

I swim up to the steps and walk out of the pool to meet the boys. I flick my hair out of my face and walk towards them, to see all of there mouths hugh open.

"You guys ok there?" I ask

*Phil's POV*

Wow. She looked to beautiful, and it looks like I'm not the only one who agreed. As she walked out the pool, it all happened in slow motion, she took my breath away.

*Chris' POV*

Omfg she was hot! I know it's weird, she's one if my best friends, and not to mention 16 next month but sometimes she I forgot she wasn't are age, she certainly looked it, wow...

*Pj's POV*

Ok, I'm supposed to be gay and I found her hot! (Did I forget to say, Chris and Peej are in a relationship in this story)

*Dan's POV* (This should be interesting)

I'm speechless. Her hair had turned into small spirals that fell over her shoulders. She was wearing her mint green Triangle bikini which Phil and I got her for last Christmas because she wouldn't stop going on about wanting one. Her hips swayed as she walked towards us. She'd lost a bit of weight but she still had her figure. Her curves were in just the right place. Her thighs and stomach were almost completely healed, just a few scars left. Her arms were almost healed too, apart from the ones she did the other week. I'm so proud of her.

To be honest with you, she was kinda turning me one, I mean, I've had a crush on her for a year and I know that's awful and the phandom think I'm dating Phil, we've had our crazy drunk nights and the kisses but we've moved on and I'm glad we're still friends, after what we've been through. He knows I like Star and he keeps saying it's wrong and I know it is but I can't help it, she's just so funny and georgeous and cute and has a great personality, I love her so much.

"Guys!" Star shouts. I snap out of my trance. "I'm going on the rapids, anyone coming?" She asks, turning around slowly, staring at us like we're mad.

"Today's going to be difficult" Peej says, all of us agreeing.

------------

After about an 3 hours of swimming we were pretty hungry so we went to Wagamamas for some food (If you don't have Wagamamas your country it's a Japanese restaurant). We sat down at the table and got drinks. We were all sipping away a our drinks contently when Star pipes up,

"Ok you guys have been staring at me all day, what's up with you all?" Star asks, making me shift uncomfortably.

"Umm...... Well, um, you just... Um, you look nice today....." Phil says, making me shift again.

"Oh my god, were you checking me out?!" She asks, sounding slightly horrified. We were all silent for what seemed like eternity, when all of a sudden Star burst out laughing. "Well there's a first!" She giggled, and I let a breathe I didn't realise I was holding in.

*That's Chapter 12! Bit weird huh. I've had two weeks off school to write 3 essays and I go back on Tuesday and I haven't started them yet :/ Procrastination station. I'm going to start writing Chapter 13 straight away.
Dais out >.<*