teri meri duniya intro

So guys this is short story series. This story will contain 10-15 chapter (depend upon the content). I will upload chapters in interval of few days.

Talking. About track...... The story will revolve around anirudh and bondita.
The way they met, married ,fell in love and started their journey....

a boy named anirudh who has turned 23  few days ago.... An year ago he came back to India with two purpose..

First ... He wanted to marry his childhood love saudamini... Whom he thought to be a perfect decision of his life ... But eventually a day before his engagement he eventually get to know her true intention.

She only wanted his money and heafty lifestyle... And this made him lose his childhood love.. he broked the engagement.

And the second reason was to bring the change in society ....he had dream to making India a country where everyone respect women.. where there is no discrimination among men and women .. where no one is forced ... Where everyone is equall..

And there was bondita

A girl who was about to turn 21  was dreaming of fulfilling his fathers wish of being first female barrister.

Her dreams shattered when she lost his baba in an car accident an year ago... She came to live to her mama house with her widow mother as didn't have much money.... And her cruel mama mami... Huhhh.. they use her education for earning money... They didn't allowed her to study further and use to bring small children so she can teach them and they can get some money to make their daughters wedding grand.....

After soo much tension in her life.... Bondita still gets pempered by her cousin sister sampoorna... But little did she knew god has written something best for her....

So here my lovelies. I wanted you to know that rcs will be supporting character here.. they will have no objection to make bondita their bahu even after being  village girl.....

Note.... This story doesn't resemble any relation with my previous book "love is everything" soo.. keep enjoying

First chapter tomorrow ❤️