teri meri duniya...10

Its been 11 months since anidita got married and 3months since they confessed......

The morning rays pepped inside anidita rooms.....two beautiful souls were sleeping hugging each other ...

Anirudh opened his eyes....only to find his soul sleeping snuggling into his chest....the sudden rush of last night memory ran infront of his eyes... He blushed to crimson red.... He kissed her forehead....and she too opened her eyes..

She smiled seeing him.. and kissed crock of his neck...

"Good morning patibabu...." Bondita...

"Good morning my mishti ..." He said kissed her cheecks...

"I love you" she said

"I love you too... And thank you..." He said

"Thank you for what." She asked still being in hug....

"Kal raat mere jeevan ki sabse khubsurat raat banane ke kiye..." He said smirking..

She blushed and hide her face in his chest...

"Oho.. koi sharma raha hai..." He said giggling

She slightly hit him in chest...

"Patibabu... Mat chediye na..." She said blushing....

"Meri biwi hai.. meri marzi... Main to chedunga... Roj chedunga..." He said putting her hairs strains behind ears...she blushed more...

"Accha patibabu.." she said rolling her finger on his chest..

"Hmm bondita .." he was playing with her hairs..

"Apko yaad hai 1 mahine baad kya hai..." She asked..

"Hn bondita...ek mahine baad humari pehli.. salgirah hai..." Anirudh said..

He placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer ...

"Kitna kuch badal gaya na.. in 11 mahino mein..." She said..

"Hn bondita bahut kuch...humari shadi hui.. hum dono ko pyaar hua... Tum barrister ban gayi...  Hum e pyaar ka izhaar kiya... Or hum ek bhi ho gaye.." he said huskily near her ears..

She shiver down at his voice and hugged him...

"Pata hai... Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki mujhe tum jaisi wife milegi... Tum sabse alag ho... Meri zindagi ho .. mere jeene ki wajah ho... Aur mera pyaar bhi...tumhare saath bitaya ek ek lamha .. ek ek pal meri zindagi ka sabse khubsurat pal hai.... I love you jaan...to the moon and back..." He said kissing her hairs .

She looked at him. And kissed his nose..

"I love you too patibabu... More than the stars in this universe.... Aap mera jeevan.. mera sansaar hai.. apke bina ye bondita adhuri hai... I love you " she said being close to his face...

"Aur tumhare bina ye anirudh..." He said and pulled her closer .

Their breath got heavy and their lips sealed ....they kissed each other ... The kiss was deep yet full of love and care for each other... After a long kiss they parted and smiled joining their forehead.....

"Salgirah mubarak ho bahu aur anirudh .." kaka said blessing them...

"Happy anniversary boudi aur dada" somtuk said..

"Happy anniversary anirudh and bondita..." Binoy blessed

"Thank you aap sabhi ko...." Anidita said..