tere liye 8.

"Anirudh babu......." A girly voice called him ....

He woke up with the thud outside his room ... He wondered who would be at this time as it was almost midnight...... He stood up with jerk and opened the door ..... And to his shock....bondita was standing with her teady in hand....

Bondita was shivering in fear  ....clutching her teady..... As soon as anirudh opened the door... She quickly hugged him in fear......

"Kya hua bondita... Itni raat ko.... Tum so gayi thi na....." Anirudh said creasing her hairs...

"Aap kyu chale gaye.... Mini didi bhi nahi hai..... Daar lag raha hai mujhe.... Wo aasman mein... Bijli babu... Itna shor kar rahe hai.... Dar lagta hai mujhe bijli babu se....." She said innocently and started trembling in fear.....

He patted her back and made her sit in couch in room.... He offered her water and sat beside her...

"Bondita..... Aise darte thodi na hai.... Tum brave girl ho na.... Or brave girl aise bijli se darti hai kya...." Anirudh said holding her hand.....

Bondita nodded in fear and anirudh took back to her room .... He made her sit in bed and creased her forehead....

"Chalo... Ab good girl ke jaise.  So jao...." Saying this he patted her head...

Indeed he was not good singer... But yet managed to sing a lori for her......

She felt calm with his presence and soon dozzed off......

Anirudh too felt sleepy and unknowingly slept beside her....maintaing the distance....

"Anirudh.... Tu bondita ke saath soya....." Kaka shouted at him....

"Kaka.... Jan bujh kar nahi kiya.... Wo use dar lag raha tha... Raatko bijli kadak rahi thi....." Anirudh tried to explain...

"Are ..... To subhra behen ko bula lete...." Kaka again shouted making bondita fear....

"Sorry kaka.... Meri wajah se.... Anirudh babu ko mat daatiye na.... Mujhe dar lag raha tha..." Bondita said innocently hiding behind mini.....

Kaka looked at her and melted...

He went near her and patted her head... Bondita who was trembling... Suddenly smiled at him....

"Par yaad rahe... Ye baat ghar se bahar na jaye..... Hum to samajh jayenge... Par samaj... Bondita ko hi dosh dega..." Kaka announced and left....

Anirudh held mini hand...

"Mini... Sachme aisa waisa kuch nahi hua... Wo bondita ko dar..." Anirudh tried to explain but mini stopped him..

"I trust you anirudh.... Main janti hu tum kuch galat nahi karoge .... Aur bondita to bachpan se hi darti hai bijli se... Main janti hu...." Mini said and anirudh smiled ..

"Mini didi.... Aap mere saath khelengi...." Bondita jumped between the conversation.. 

"Sirf mini kyu.... Mere saath nahi khelna...." Anirudh asked

"Aap khelenge..... To chupam chupai khele...." Bondita asked....

"Han han... Kyu nahi...." Mini said. 

"To thik hai ..  main dav deta hu... Tum dono chup jao..." Anirudh said and closed his eyes ..

.bondita and mini quickly hide in different spots.
...

Anirudh counted upto 10 and started searching.....in no time he found mini.... And now both of them started searching bondita..... suddenly someone called him....

He ran and hugged him...

"Kaisa hai rishab..." Anirudh asked...

"Ekdam mast ..." Rishab...

They sat in hall and talked for while ..

"To bondita... Tumhari dost hai... Uska ilaaj karna hai...." Rishab said .

"Hn rishab... Tum hi kuch kar sakte ho ab..." Anirudh said..

"Main mil sakta hu usse..." rishab asked ..

"Hn Rishab....." anirudh said and went in deep thought...

Oh god... They forget about bondita... She must be hiding till now.. oh no...

Anirudh tried to find her but didn't..... She was not there in haveli.... They tried to find her outside but failed...

Anirudh sat on a bench near market and cried.... Kaka held him by shoulder

"Anirudh..." Kaka said..

"Kaka... Kho gayi.... Kahan dhundhu use... Bacchi hai.. pata nahi kaha chali gayi..." Anirudh said cried out loud....

Everyone elese too worried...

"Dada.... Dada..." Som came running... His head had injury and he was panting hard....

"Som... Ye chot... Kya hua..." Anirudh asked him...

"Dada.. wo log bondita ko..... Waha... Sab gao wale...." Som tried to say but instead fainted due to injury....

Binoy made som rest in car and everyone else ran towards the direction som told....

They reached and were shocked to see bondita tied to a pillar....

Bondita looked at anirudh and cried...

"Anirudh babu..... Dekho na.... Bandh diya hai mujhe.... Dard ho raha hai...." Bondita cried ..

Anirudh fumed in anger and undtied her.... She immediately hugged him....and cried out loud .. he patted her back..

"Are sharam naam ki cheez nahi hai kya... Pehle ek laraye mard ne chua hai tujhe... Or ab...ek paraye mard ko gale laga rahi hai.... Jinda jala do ise..." A man blurted out....

"Bus....... Ek shab nahi... Or khabardar kisi ne bondita ko haath bhi lagaya to..." Anirudh shouted.... Making everyone shiver

Anirudh cupped bondita face and asked her what happened....

"Anirudh babu... Wo... Jo hai na...." She pointed towards a man....

" Wo mujhe chu raha tha.... Mujhe aacha nahi laga.... Maine mana kiya to usne mera haath jor se pakad liya..."  Bondita explained.... Anitudh and rcs fumed in anger....

"Usne mujhe... Yaha.. chua..." Bondita said pointing towards her chest....

Anirudh closed his eyes and a drop of tear fell his eyes....he made her sit beside mini and held the man by collar...he beated him to blue and made him face him...

"Himmat kaise hui...himmat kaise hhi teri bondita ko chune ki... Ek ladki ijjat par haath dalne ki...." Anirudh shouted and beated him again....

Till then police came and som explained binoy everything and binoy called police...  Police somehow managed to make anirudh separate and arrested that man....

Rcs were crying over bondita condition...

They were about to take bondita with them but the crowd surrounded them...

"Ise jinda jala do... Ashudh hai ye..... Iske maa baap ne bhi chod diya ise....." a man said and to rcs shock... Everyone supported him..

"Kya keh rahe hai aap... Koi ashudh nahi hai.... Meri zimmedari hai bondita.... Mere saath rahegi wo.....khabardar jo kisi ne use haath bhi lagaya to....." Anirudh
shouted

"Aapke saath... Or kis hak se.... Kya samband hai apka.... Kya lagti hai wo apki....  Maa... Behan... Ya phir patni...." A man asked....

Rcs had no answer.... They were worrief for bondita ...as the crowd was moving towards her.... Even after having so much power.... They can't fight the crowd.....

To be continued........