teri meri duniya 7

Its been few weeks since anidita has gotten married.....anirudh has already told bondita about saudamini as he didn't want any problem to be created in future......

She too didn't mind...as she knew no matter what...anirudh will never leave her.....

It was almost evening when bondita was in study reading a law book peacefully after completing her chores..........she was deeply endorsed in the books...

The car horn made her concentration broke a little... She stood up and went towards gate as she knew it will anirudh....

She helped anirudh in taking off his coat and took his bag....he smiled at him...he aat in study. And she went to take water for him...

She came back with a glass of water ...

"Kaisa raha apka din ..." .she asked

"Accha tha...ek naya case mila hai...koshish karunga nyay ho.." he said and drank water..

"Or tumhara din kaisa raha..." he asked

"Accha tha... Ek nayi kitab shuru ki hai mein padhne ke liye..." she said pointing towards the book

"Oh good...par tum law ki book kyu padhti ho sirf...baki books acchi nahi lagti kya....... " He asked as he has seen her reading only law books...

"Acchi lagti hai.. par law ki books padhne mein jyada maja ata hai....." bondita said in excitement

"To tum barrister kyu nhai ban jati... Itne acche tark karti ho... Law bhi pasand hai... I think you will good barrister.." anirudh

Her smile was replaced by tears....she start sobbing...

He saw her sobbing and cupped her face...

"Kya hua bondita... Main tumhe force nahi kar raha hu...jo tumhe karna hai kar sakti ho.." anirudh said in tensed voice..

She immediately hugged him

"Pata hai patibabu... Maine or baba ne ek sapna dekha tha... Mujhe barrister babu banane ka... Par wo sapna kabhi pura nahi ho paya... Jabse baba ka dehant hua hai...mama mami ne padhne hi nahi diya....or pata hai barrister banane ke ek kadam dur thi main....bus 6 mahine hi bache the meri akhri parikshaon ke...par usse pehle hi..." She said cried...

He patted her and calmed her down.... He offered her water and made her sit on couch...

"Bondita....main samajh sakta hoon tumhara dukh...or shayad mehsoos bhi kar sakta hoon...apno ko khona kya hota hai...main janta hoon. Hum bite hue kal ko to nahi badal sakte ...par ane wale kal ko jarur accha bana sakte hai.......or isme main tumhare saath hun...." .anirudh said cupping her face....

"Or ye sath bahut pyara hai patibabu...apko pata hai.. baba ke jane ke baad ap pehle hai jisne meri fikar ki...mere khushi chahi... Mere liye kuch socha.. pata hai mama mami na..mujhe dhamkate the....mein baccho ke padhne pe paise kamati thi na...use le lete the...aur mujhe kuch nahi dete the...phir bhi main public library se kitabe udhar lekar padhti rehti thi...." bondita said sobbing

"Bondita...." he said and hugged her...and patted her...

She calmed down a bit

"Bondita... Ek baat batao...tum aage padhna chahati ho... Apni barristeri puri karna chahti ho..." He asked

"Hn patibabu karna chahati hu....sirf 6 mahine ki hu padhai bachi hai.." .she said with hope..

"tumhare pass documents to hai na..." anirudh

"Ji patibabu..". Bondita

"Ok..so..kal main college mein baat karta hun..tumhare admission ke liye....ab khush...." he said

She hugged him tightly.

"Bahut bahut bahut khush patibabu...thank you thank you so much... " She said in excitement

He chuckled..

'Par... " She said being sad a little

"Kya hua..." anirudh asked

"Kaka sasurji or sasurji manenge..." she asked

"Unhe main mana lunga...tum chinta mat karo....or waise bhi meri bondita sirf hasti hui acchi lagti hai.. aise udas nahi..." he said

She blushed at meri bondita..

He  kissed her cheeks ....... she felt shy and ran away ...he chuckled...

After marriage they have came too close...they started liking each other presence... They were getting use to each other...anirudh day started with bonditas voice and ended with her sweet good night.... He never leave a chance to tease her....he was loving this new experiences.....it was clear to everyone that he is falling for her.  Except he himself.....

On other hand....bondita was sure she is in love with anirudh... She use to blush everytime anirudh compliment her... His simplicity, his ideas his thoughts were the thing attracted her......she use to admire him secretly.... She wanted to confess her live for him...but she wanted to know his opinion and feeling too.....

To be continued