tere liye 14..

Soon days  passed... Bondita was still in little guilt.... She use to run away whenever she see anirudh.... She use to sleep early and didn't talked much with anyone .... Her nature felt a little different... Even mini tried to talk to her but she excused abd went away....

Everyone find her behaviour a little weird ..... And believed it may be because this things new for her... As the sudden news of her marriage and that too with anirudh made her behaviour change a little... Everyone gave her time to adjust in this new life ...

But little they all were unknown was that.... She use to admire anirudh secretly... Ya she had seen him and knew him since years... But this new relations made her feel something special for him... Something that is uncontrollable... Something she never felt for anyone.... And thats why she use to run away whenever she came across anirudh....

And anirudh... He felt empty... He felt bad whenever bondita use to run away .. he felt she is not comfortable with him... He felt that he is losing something... Something that is special for him.. something without whom he will never live.... And that made him confuse more...

Som and mini were happly engaged to each other.... Kaka conducted a small ramayan path at haveli....

Anirudh and bondita performed the havan ... And whenever anirudh use to touch bondita  during havan vidhis... She use to feel a shiver down her spine...

It was almost evening when som and mini came to talk to anirudh regarding bondita...

"Anirudh ... Kab kehne wale ho tum bondita se .. " mini asked .

"Kya kehna hai mini .." he said endorse in his books .

"Are dada.. yehi ki aap unse pyaar karte ho. .." som said .

This made anirudh shock... He felt a rush of emotion in his heart... He sat on couch being restless..

"Me... Me ..mein kaise..... Mein nahi karta na... Usse pyaar......" Anirudh said...

Som and mini sighed... something was wrong....

"Sachme.... " Som asked .

He thought for a while and replied

"Han som.. me .. mein nahi kar sakta usse pyaar...." He said

"Kyu... Kyu nahi kar sakte ussr pyaar tum.... Tumhari aankho me saaf saaf dikhta hai uske liye pyaar...." Mini said

Anirudh was feeling bad saying he don't love her... But somewhere he too was confused about his emotions....

"Dada... Aap karte hai baudi se pyaar.... Agar vishwas na ho na... To apne dil par haath rakhiye or puchiye usse..." Som said...

Anirudh brought his hand on chest and closed eyes.... Till then som and mini left ..

He smiled remembering each and every moment he spent with vondita..  her amile her laugh her emotion.. he warmed.. their hug.. their mischievous pranks . Everything...

He realised how much important bondita is for him... And how much she is close to him... He realised his love for her....

He jumped knowing he fell for her .. her innocence ... Her simplicity....

He immediately  left towards thier room and find bondita sleeping in couch..... He smiled at the sleeping beauty.... He lifted her up in arms and made her lie on bed carefully not disturbing her sleep....

"Shona.... Bondita ... Kal hunare jeevan ki nayi shuruwat hogi... Kal jo bhi mere dil me hoga wo sab keh dunga tumhe... Sab kuch... " He said and creased her hairs...

He too slept on couch admiring her...

Bondita came with the tray of coffee with her ...

"Wo..wo... Patibabu aap...aapki coffee..." She said felling a little emotional....

He felt she is hesitating a little...

"Kya hua bondita.. kuch kehna hai...." He asked in calm voice..

"Wo... Wo pati.. i mean.. barristerbabu..
Wo mujhe .. apni padhai puri karni hai.. barristery ki... Kya me kar sakti hu... " She asked. In sad tone...

He felt a little upset with the word barristerbabu..  but smiled at bondita..

"Han kyu nahi... Jarur kar sakti ho .."   he said smiling

"To me... London chali jau ...1 saal ke liye...." She asked .

Anirudh was shocked... And stood up making bondita nervous......

To be continued......