teri meri duniya 2

The week pased in a blink...the whole week bondita wasn't allowed to meet anyone... Nor she was in state to meet anyone... She was continuously praying that somehow she get to know about the guy she is going to marry but failed.

And anirudh... Anirudh was happy for his friend.. he did all his works and was prepared for his friends wedding unknown for the biggest turn of life waiting for him.

Soon The day of saurav wedding arrived
...the hustle in bonditas house increased as barat was about to arrive....

.

A beautiful girl was sutting in her room getting ready for her marriage. She was looking breathtaking ...but something was missing .... Yess... Her smile .....the smile which was faded a week ago.. when she heared about her marriage....she didn't wanted too but has too ....only for her mother's sake
...she was in deep thought untill she was called by his mama as the wedding procession were about to start.........

Saurav and sampoorna wedding was over.....whole rcs were present in the wedding... And they blessed saurav and sampoorna..... They were delighted to see that ...two weddings are going to happen at same place.... And the dulha on another mandap was almost in his early 80's ..... Anirudh was happy as he thought that the old man is going to marry some widow or. Someone of his age......

After the old dulha sat on mandap rcs and everyone too moved to that mandap side ... To see another wedding..

"Dada pata hai aaj main pehli baar itni bujurg admi ki shadi dekh raha hoon " som exclaimed

"Hn som main bhi..." Anirudh said..

"Aree. Tum dono ne kya ....aaj to hum e bhi pehli baar dekha hai itni bade admi ki shadi hote hue...." Kaka said..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The dulhan was brought to mandap... Shocking everyone.....a girl barely of age 20 was dulhan of that old man...

The moment bondita slided his pan patra to have a look at her to be husband she was shocked... She was shocked yet was feeling angry at her mama and mamis deed.

She threw the pan patra and stood up..

"Main nahi karungi ye vivah.... " Bondita exclaimed.

Anirudh who was fuming in anger felt relief after hearing the girls word....the girl who was unknown to her...but still he was feeling a connection with her... Maybe that was due to their similar character.

Bondita was opposing the marriage... But her mami held her hand and twisted it...

"Aree kyu nahi karegi ...karna padega.... Ab yehi tera pati hai...." Mami said

"Are... Ye buddha hai... Or pati nahi hai nera... Vivah hua nahi hai...." Bondita shouted...

"Hua nahi hai to ho jayega ...." the old man said...

"Nahi kabhi nahi...." bondita said in rage..

The old man couldn't control anymore...

"Chuppp kar..... " He shouted in loud voice bringing bondita in terror.

But suddenly he collasped ... Everyone were shocked but bondita and rcs felt relief as she don't have to struggle anymore...

Few examination were held of old man and he was declared dead as a major heart attack occured.

Bondita felt a relief and started leaving mandap...but someone held her.... Yes it was mami

"Aree kaha jaa rahi hai... Tera pati mar gaya hai... Vidhwa ho gayi hai tu...." mami

"Hn hn vidhwa ho gayi..." Everyone else supported (except rcs)

This shocked bondita to the chore... Her own mama and mami were ready to make her vidhwa even when the marriage didn't take place...

"Isse sati hona hoga..." One of villagers spoke up....

"Roko ye sab....." Anirudh finally spoke up...

"Aap koun hai ..." Mama exclaimed

"Main jo bhi hu... Usse apko koi matlab nahi hona chahiye... Par ye sab galat ho raha hai....."  Anirudh said.

"Aree.. kuch galat nahi ho raha... Ye ladki vidhwa ho gayi hai... Iska pati mar gaya hai... Ab koun dega iska sath... Hum to pehle se iski vidhwa maa ko pal rahe hai... Ab isse palne ka bojh hum nahi utha sakte... Isse accha to ye sati hi ho jaye......" Mama exclaimed

"Nahi kabhi nahi.... " Kaka spoke up before anirudh

"Aree uska vivah hua nahi hai... To woh vidhwa kaise hui..." Kaka said with tears seeing a small girl suffering.

"Zamindar babu... Ye reet hai... Kripya aap humare parivarik mamlo mein dakhal na dein..." Mama said joining his hand..

Mama was about to held bondita who was sitting lifeless at the corner when someone held his hand and pushed him back.

"Koi haat nahi lagayega isse....."anirudh said fuming in anger..

"Aap humari ritiyon ke beech main kyu pad rahe hai vilayati babu.... Ise aaj sati hona hi hoga .. aree koun rakhega iska khayall... Koun lega iski zimmedari......." mama exclaimed

"Main lungaa .." anirudh shouted shocking everyone...

"Aap... Or kis adhikar se.... Kya lagte hai aap iske... Pati...bhai ...ya kuch or... Kya rishta bai apka ......" mama blurted out ..

"Rishta ....huhh...rishta hi chahiye na......" anirudh siad and made a cut in his thumb and filled bondita's hairline...

Anirudh this act shocked everyone even bondita... She looked up to him with a hope ....with tears in her eyes.

But rcs  were proud .....proud of anirudh as he saved an innocent life....

"Lo ban gaya rishta .. ban gayi ye meri patni......ab agar kisi ne ise haath tak lagaya .. to anirudh roy Chaudhary se bura koi nahi hoga........" he shouted.

To be continued........