tere liye 4

Anirudh entered bondita's room...

He was awestruck.... A beautiful girl almost of 18 years... Was standing in a bautiful western frock.... She had done ponies and was looking outside the window holding a pink teddy bear on her hand...

He slowly moved inside qith teary eyes... He was happy to meet his friend.. oh sorry best friend after so many years...

He went near him and placed his hand on her shoulder.... She turned and looked at him... Not able to control anymore.. he hugged him..

"Kaisi ho bondita... Itne din se aya hu.. milne nahi ayi tum.... Naraz ho kya apne anirudh babu se...." He said...

The hug felt familiar to bondita she felt comfortable and she to repocreted the hug... Shocking everyone...(rcs and mini as sumati didn't came due to her hate)

"Kaka bondita ne pehli baar..." Mini said..

"Han mini... Itni jaldi to tumse bhi nahi ghuli thi..." Kaka said..

Anirudh broked the hug to have a look at bondita...

"Kaisi ho tum..." He asked .

Bondita looked at him... She was checking him out.. looking like she is seeing him for the first time...

She again put in the lollipop she was having in her mouth ...

"Aap koun hai..." She asked like a small 5 old year.....

Anirudh became shocked...he again held her..

"Mujhe nahi pehchana... Main anirudh ... Tumhara dost.. kya kehti thi tum.. birristara babu...." He said chuckling..

"Bi..bi... birristara babu... Ye koun hai..." She said innocently...

Suddenly he noticed mini..

"Mini didi...* She ran and hugged her....

"Mini didi aap mere liye chocolate layi hai na... Maa to deti hi nahi... Mujhe chocolate khani hai..." Bondita cried like a 5 year old..

Anirudh looked at mini..  mini looked down and a drop of tear left his eyes..

"Mini didi.. ye koun hai..." Bondita asked pointing towards anirudh..

Mini looked at anirudh and he wiped his tears .

Mini somehow controlled her emotion and amiled at bondita .

"Ye ... Ye na... Mere dost hai.. anirudh naam hai inka... Pata hai london se aye hai...." Mini said..

Bondita jumped in happiness..

"London... Woww . Mujhe bhi jana hai... Aao leke chalengi kal mujhe..." Bondita asked ..

A tear escaped from everyone eyes seeing bondita in this condition.....yes she has lost her memory... She has turned into a 5 year old child...

Bondita ran towards anirudh and held his hand...

"Aap mere bhi dost banenge.. anirudh babu...." Bondita asked innocently..

"Pata hai mera koi dost nahi hia.. mini didi or som dada ke alava... Mera bhai bhi nahi khleta mere sath.. aap khelenge..." She asked anirudh..

Anirudh wiped his tears and looked at her..

"Kyu nahi.. jarur khelunga main tumhare sath... Or pata hai main kya laya hu..." He said and mini handed him a tiffin...

He opened it and bondita jumped in happiness..

"Rasogulle.... Ye to mujhe bahut pasand hai.. pata hai pure...."she started counting in her finger..with her tongue out.

"6 din baad kha rahi hu.." she said showing 7 fingers...

Anirudh felt bad and folded one of her finger.

"6 din..." He said .

Bondita took the tiffin and sat on bed and started eating like a 5 year old .. her mouth was full and the sweet chashini of rasogulla was spread out her lips....

Anirudh chuckled with teary eyes and sat beside her...

Rcs left for there mansion.. as anirudh and mini decided to spend some time with bondita..

Bondita forwarded one of rasogulla towards anirudh ... And he ate it with teary eyes...

Bondita was continuously talking to anirudh making him smile.... Mini too felt happy seeing bondita happy... Her gudiya happy... But little did she knew.. she has to face a big strom as soon she will return home....

Bondita kept her head on anirudh's lap and mini and anirudh sang a lori for her.... Soon bondita slept in anirudh lap and a tear finally escaped anirudh eyes...

Mini put hand on her shoulder and he looked at her...

He mad bondita sleep on bed and kissed her forehead....

Mini and anirudh came out of bondita's room and came down..

"Mil liya usse .." sumati asked..

"Han... Mil liya... Or aap janti hai bilkul nahi badli.. bilkul meri purani bondita jaisi hi hai ..." Anirudh said controlling his emotions..

"Han .. hai to wohi bondita.. bus thoda dimag....." sumati was about to say...

"Kaki aap...." Anirudh was about to shout ..but mini stopped him...

"Chalte hai kaki...." Mini said and took anirudh with her....

Anirudh entered rc haveli.... He was lifeless... He sat on his knees at the treshold ....mini tried to get him up but failed .

He was sitting like a lifeless body.. his eyes were red.... His cheecks were puffed... Probably due to immense crying.....

Som somehow managed to make him sit on sofa...

"Anirudh.. anirudh..." Kaka called him...

But he wasn't in condition to listen ..

"Yehi... Yehi wajah thi ki hum ise milne se rok rahe the bondita se..... Are hum jante hai kitna lagav hai ise bondita se....are bacche se bada hote dekha hai isne us... 18 saal ki dosti hai... Kaise dekh sakta hai ye use aisi halat mein..." Kaka shouted...with tears in his eyes...

Anirudh looked up at mini who already had tears in her eyes...

He hugged her and cried aloud making everyone cry.....

To be continued......