9

*TW: NSFW, smut (handcuffs part 2 because why not)

Dream was lying in bed; the weight of George's body spread over the length of his own, his head resting against the blonde's chest. Dream's arms were looped securely around the brunette, his eyes closed as he tried to focus on the feeling of George in his arms.

But scenes from the party that night kept swimming through his mind; flashes of Fundy surfacing continuously as he pushed Dream up against the wall, or the sound of his voice as he said those cruel things to the blonde. And no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't seem to get rid of the lingering thoughts.

He sighed quietly, feeling George move slightly, his head moving to angle up towards Dream as he quietly asked, "are you okay?"

Dream kept his eyes focused up towards the ceiling, anxiety creeping in as he fell silent for a moment. He didn't want to lie to George, he knew the brunette knew him well enough to see right through it anyway. So he shook his head in response, eyes dropping to meet George's as he quietly answered, "I don't know, I just can't stop thinking about the stupid party. I just wish none of it happened."

George lifted his head, sliding his arms across Dream's chest, chin coming to rest on his forearms as he responded, "I know, Dream. I'm really sorry we went, I shouldn't have even asked."

Dream shook his head immediately, one hand moving to George's face, his thumb grazing over the brunette's cheek as he answered, "it's not your fault, George. You didn't force me to go. If anything, I should've listened to you when you said we could leave. I don't want you to blame yourself, okay?"

George nodded, and Dream was relieved to see the smile that melted onto his face, his eyes fluttering closed for a moment before opening to meet Dream's gaze again. Now, he had a playful grin on his face, his hands moving to Dream's shoulders as he shifted himself up, his face close to the blonde's as he quietly said, "you'd feel better if you stopped thinking about the party, Dream. So let me help distract you."

Dream smiled at this, humming quietly under his breath as he asked, "oh yeah? What did you have in mind?"

Rather than answer, George moved one hand to Dream's face, fingers moving slowly back across his jawline, sliding up into blonde waves as he leaned in even closer, their lips connecting for a slow kiss.

Dream's hands slid down to George's waist, fingertips digging in as he began to move, flipping George over onto his back in one smooth motion. George inhaled sharply, eyes wide as his head fell back against the pillows, gaze settling on Dream, who grinned down at him as he dipped his head lower. He let his lips brush against George's neck, tongue trailing over his skin before he quietly muttered, "you look pretty when you're underneath me, George."

He heard George exhale slowly at this, felt the brunette's hands as they moved to slide up Dream's shirt. Dream let his fingers just dip below the fabric, fingertips grazing over the blonde's lower stomach as Dream pressed a kiss to the side of George's neck.

But when George tried to move his hands up further, Dream reached down, gathering George's wrists in one of his hands, moving to pin them to the mattress above his head. He pulled back to let their eyes meet, teasing smirk on his face as he said, "actually, I have an idea of my own, George."

George's eyes narrowed as he attempted to pull his hands free, but Dream's grip tightened, pushing down harder against the mattress as he said, "come on, George, behave."

George rolled his eyes, but his lips turned upwards into a smile, his voice light and quiet as he said, "fine, I'll behave. What's your idea?"

Dream smiled at this, finally freeing George's hands as he leaned back. George's eyes followed him as he reached over towards the bedside table, pulling open the top drawer and rummaging through. His smile widened as he found what he was looking for, fingers closing around cool silver metal as he pulled out the handcuffs.