Chapter 5 - Rose

I can’t believe I am even doing this.

I grab the hem of Xavier’s shirt and pull it off him and feel around his chest and back. He moves away, and I think he is going to leave, but he doesn’t. He puts his hand at the waistband of my jeans and he undoes the button and zipper. He takes my jeans off, but leaves my pink lacy panties on, I know it is pink because it is what I asked for at Victoria Secret. I feel Xavier spread my legs even more by pushing them behind my knees.

I feel Xavier place a kiss on the v of my thigh just before it meets with the lace. He puts his mouth on my panties this time. I gasp because it is nothing like I expected, it is more than I expected to feel someone’s mouth there. He closes my legs and takes my panties off. Then he spreads them apart again, I feel his thumbs spreading the lips apart and then I feel his hot warm breath on the sensitive spot. He barely licks it, making me shiver with delight, and then blows on it, it causes me to moan out longer and louder.

“Please?” I beg. I never thought I would beg someone to let me have release.

“Shhh, just feel.” He simply says.

I moan and then his mouth closes around my clit and he flicks it with his tongue, I am panting by then. I feel a finger slide into me slowly, I jerk my hips because it feels good. He is moving his finger in and out of me while he flicks my clit with his tongue fast. I can’t even make a sound because I just want to release already.

“Xavier.” I whimper.

He nips my clit and it makes me arch my back and explode with an orgasm. He licks my juices up and continues to finger me until I come down from my high.

He comes up to me and kisses me ever so feather light on my mouth. I roll us over so that he is below me and then I undo his jeans and take his rock-hard cock out and I just run my hands over him, he isn’t just thick he is also long, holy hell he is huge. He groans, I lean down and barely let my tongue touch the slit on his cock he groans louder.

Good thing we are alone otherwise Mom would kill us, I think to myself.

I put my mouth around his girth and suck hard, his cock jerks. I run my teeth just on the tip of it, making his hips come off the bed. I take him in my mouth as far as I can, and I swear I can feel the tip of his cock at the back of my throat. He groans when I cup his balls and rub my thumb in between them and he bursts in my mouth, but I don’t stop for a second, I suck him dry until I don’t taste any more cum.

I crawl up him and kiss him, while we are kissing he cups my pussy with one hand and with the other he squeezes, kneads, and teases my breast. I pull back from the kiss breathing hard, he is also breathing unevenly. I sit up on my knees and take his jeans off the rest of the way. I climb back up him and straddle his hips and grind on his cock with my wet soaking pussy.

We both moan at the same time. I grab his cock with my hand and put him at my entrance and go down on him, hard. He groans, it sounds pained.

“Did I hurt you?” I ask.

“No, just the opposite.” He says breathlessly.

I move my hips up and down, up and down, and I really wish I can see his face. We gradually grow faster and faster until we both have an orgasm. I collapse on top of him and he covers us with a blanket with his cock still in me.

I slowly take him out of me and lay down beside him, with my head on his chest, listening to the fast rhythm beating of his heart, I have my arm over his stomach, and our legs entwined.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

The next morning, we are both in a bit of a rush, I mean Xavier has to help me get my clothes on and then we are out of there and heading for school. We stop at a coffee shop on the way to get something to eat and to get coffee to wake us up.

“I grabbed this on our way out of your place.” Xavier says.

Putting two things in my hand. One is a hair brush, and the other is my sunglasses.

“Thanks.” I say.

I brush my hair quickly and put it up into a pony tail since I have hair ties in one of the pockets of my backpack. Then I put my sunglasses on. He hands me my muffin and I eat it and drink my coffee fast as well, even though the coffee is burning hot. When we get to the school it is ten minutes till the bell rings, for class to start.

We quickly grab our backpacks and go inside.

We go to our history class, I am holding Xavier’s elbow and we walk quickly to the classroom, but I can keep up. When we get to the classroom, he helps me to my seat. After I sit down, I can calm down, and grab my history homework out of my binder. Then I wait for the bell to ring, luckily, I don’t have to wait for long because the bell rings a few minutes later.

During school today, I am thinking about Xavier and what we did last night. It is one of the best nights of my life. I just hope I didn’t give my virginity to someone who is just going to leave me in a few days, after I can see again.

Man, now I feel stupid, I just met the guy two days ago, how can I already feel this way about him.