Memories

Chapter 1
(Alright so this will be my second fanfic I'll be putting together as I go, I hope i can make it the best I can, this will contain some lemon in the chapters to come so you have been warned! ( ̄。 ̄〰)〰
But I really hope you'll enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it. This is ErenxReader with a twist 😏)

**This fanfic kicks off with arriving at the old scouts run down building, Captain Levi has orders from Erwin to remain there until he brings reinforcements for the mission they will soon depart for, the 57th recon mission for the Scouts. At the moment it's just Eren and Team Levi that have just arrived.**

"Captain Levi, with all due respect are you sure that this is necessary? we'll only be staying here for a week so I don't think cleaning this building from top to bottom will make much of a difference Sir..."Eren mutters but Levi just shakes Eren's remark off. Levi steps off his horse and looks to Petra "Alright Petra, you and Eren take the middle interior of the building, Oluo and Gunther will take the bottom and cellar, Eld will be maintaining the exterior and top along with myself, is that understood?"
"Yes Sir" Petra gives a quick salute before turning to Eren "let's get going, we don't have a bunch of time, Commander Erwin will be arriving this evening and Captain Levi always makes damn sure to maintain his cleanliness anywhere we go, and as a team member you have to help".
Eren gave up trying to say anything else and followed Petra into the building, he glances around to notice that maybe the Captains orders to clean wasn't such a bad idea. Seeing all the cobwebs and dust flying around, it would be really difficult to do anything in such a mess. Eren heads up the stairs and reaches the middle floor, there were 4 large rooms that ran down the hall, dust glittered like snow, flying all around the place. Eren coughs a bit at all the dust.
"Here, you might want these. This place is absolutely disgusting, it hasn't been used for well over 6 years".

"uwah!" Eren jumps at the voice, thinking Petra was behind him but it was Levi heading for the upstairs. Levi hands Eren two pieces of white cloth, one to wrap around his head and cover his mouth from the dust, handing Petra and Eren a broom, another cloth for wiping and a bucket of water to wash down the rooms.
"I expect these rooms to be as clean as you can make them, I don't want any dust joining me in bed tonight". Levi furrows his brows at the idea and walks upstairs "I'll be back down to check your guy's cleaning in a bit".

"Well, you heard the Captain Eren, let's get to it, do you wanna do the two rooms on the left and I'll do the two rooms on the right? That way I won't get in trouble if your cleaning isn't up to standards with him, haha". Petra giggles and jokes at the comment. Eren just sighs and agrees walking into the first left room. The room had a window at the very far end of the wall, an old bookshelf on the left, and a bed to the right. Dust crept everywhere. Eren started by sweeping the floor.

"When was the last time I helped clean like this...since everything that went on in these past couple years, the Colossal Titan in Shiganshina, sealing the wall with my Titan abilities, the courthouse trial, and now this..the mission to determine my ability to control my Titan power..ah..so much has happened that cleaning only brings me back to my home in Shiganshina..when I was with mom and dad..and..(F/N)..wait..(F/N)?..I wonder...what's happened to her since that day in Shiganshina with the Colossal Titan..I'm not even sure she was seen getting off any of the boats, it was such a panic that nobody knew where anyone was.." Eren thinks to himself and he reminisces about you.

(* important* Going back in time here, this was the day before the Colossal Titan appeared, you were 11 years old at this time, Mikasa was 12, Eren and Armin were 13 years old. you, Eren, Armin and Mikasa were really close friends, although you and Mikasa were closer because you were pretty shy to talk with Eren so you would usually talk with Mikasa or Armin when you hung out, but you didn't ignore Eren you would just sometimes get baffled and it would make him laugh from time to time, giving not much thought about why you would get so flustered.)