Chapter 10 (Levi's Route Pt 1)

(quick authors note; ah thankyou so much for all the wonderful support in my fanfiction ive been receiving, and I'm so thankful for the patience with the updates too, it means a lot to me, ahh I had this chapter all written and almost complete but then it erased on me :,( so I will try my best to make it as good as it was the first time, R.I.P original :,( aahh but I also recently got an animtaiton software that allows me to animate short gifs and animations so I plan to add short scenes into my fanfictions eventually. I hope you enjoy levi's route, there is also erens as well I plan for them to have 2 or 3 chapters each depending on the story's progression, this story is mostly story progression but this chapter in particular is a lemon, I'm slow on making lemons because I get so embarrassed, but all the support I get is really appreciated, hopefully I can improve and make better ones in the future ( ' ▽ ' )ノ)

enjoy~ Levi's Route Pt.1
***WARNING** R18- LEMON LEMON LEMON BE AWARE**** !(◎_◎;)

(A gif I made of Levi kicking Eren's a$$ because this route is all about Levi 😭💕 *still love you Eren!*)

"When I meant that flower...the one I was looking at...back a little while ago when you were drawing. I was talking about you..idiot.." Levi's face continues to remain tucked in your neck, his breath skimming your skin as he spoke. when he spoke he seemed rather thrown off by his own actions and your reactions to him. "Captian Levi..I..w-

"Shhh

"Shhh..(f/n)..I need to...calm down. Before I go too far with anything I might say or do.." Levi's breaths became deep and slowed, trying to calm his un-shattering nerves. This is rare to see someone of his known character to be submissive to his own feelings. The feeling of impulse, weakness and fear struck though your heart. Wanting to see more of Levi in his current state you try shifting your neck a little so you could peek at his expression. His hair covered his face, unable to see his expression clearly, then suddenly his hands shifted to his cravat and began to untie it. In that moment, Levi swiftly placed the cravat over your eyes, his hands placed on each side of your face.
"I..don't want you to see me like this, its almost pathetic of me, so don't look, wait till I'm back to myself.." Levi clicked his tongue as he bent his head down, surrendering to his uncontrollable feelings pouring out without you seeing. his face was brushed with a tint of red, his eyes caught in what looked like a trance of emotions, his mouth spread open to softly catch his breath.