Chapter 13 (Levi's route)

Levi hesitates as he hops onto his horse, he stares back at Eren lying on the ground in pain. Levi rushes up to Eren and grabs him by the collar Eren gives a small weak gaze at the Captain before trying to get up on his own two feet. Levi grabs Eren by his waist and tosses him up onto the horse and Levi jumps on and rides back to the castle, the horse steadily catching up to the Titans running off into the distance. Eren who is stomach flat on the horse flips up and grabs onto Levi's shoulders. 

"I can take them down, Captain!" Erens eyes fiercely stare at the Titans, almost wanting to jump into the air and attack.

"No Eren! you'll only be risking yourself, fall back and remain my support, you cannot lose the horse, keep your distance and when I call for you, rush to the front, do you understand?" Levi nudges his head to the side catching Erens look. 

As angry Eren was to not be able to fight the titans he agreed"..Yes, Sir!". With the Titans just ahead and the castle, Levi hops up onto the horse and launches his MMD gear to propel him to latch onto the castle doors, he skims past the Titans at an incredible speed and breaks down the doors on contact. Eren yanks the horseback and falls back into the canopy not too far away but remains fixed on looking for Levi's signal. 

Levi rushes up the stairs and down the corridor, the sound of the Titans at the front doors have already reached his ears as he searches for (F/N)

Levi rushes up the stairs and down the corridor, the sound of the Titans at the front doors have already reached his ears as he searches for (F/N). He bursts into his room, only to find that you are no longer in the bed or anywhere in the room. He is taken back when he realizes you aren't in the room. He runs down the hall looking in the mess hall and begins to become overcome with his emotions as he continues to look for you. Walls bang like earthquakes as the titans pry their hands in and out of the castle walls, he continues to look until he hears a small cry for help down below the stairs. Levi rushes down and underneath the staircase, you hid, not dressed in anything more than your shirt and pants and covered in blood. Levi was taken back by your expression, it was one of fear and worry that made his heart freeze up in that moment. 

"(f/n)..are you okay?! hey- answer me!" Levi grabs your shoulders and gains your focus. "Captain..i..i couldn't save them..the others who stayed back... I couldn't do it.." your eyes filled with tears and a painful grimacing expression of guilt and pain cross your pale face. The walls shook as the Titans roared and continue to bang on the walls outside. Levi narrows his gaze to any openings where he and you could escape, the only escape that he could find was through a small window off to the right of his vision. Without hesitation, he slowly but carefully wraps your arms around his shoulders and he lifts you up, you thought he asked something but you were mentally petrified by your guilt and fear. Levi dashes towards the window and leaps out, he lands on his feet, stumbling to hold you in his arms, he examines all routes he could use to get away from the castle and only finds the canopy of forest to head towards, Levi couldn't risk taking on all the titans that swarmed the castle with you made vulnerable to them. He winced at the frustration and started running towards the forest, he swung you behind him and told you to hold on as tightly as you could to him, he grabbed his blades and bolstered the trunks of the trees with his MMD gear as he flew through the forest, with the trees getting greener and the light becoming darker the deeper you went.