Chapter 14 (Eren's Route Pt. 3)

**Quick author note**

(*late note but kept it for your own attention* I'm back! wow!! This story has been soaring with views, likes and amazing comments from all my readers, this is amazing, really its been a blessing since I started, and I'm sorry for such a huge delay in chapters, I have been finding it hard to stay motivated or get focused on my writing because of all the stuff that has been happening in my life; a lot of it has been good but some..not so good ehh, but I still am working hard in my writing and art passions, and this year of 2018 I'm taking my  college program. So just so all my new and continuing readers know, I am still active and available for this story where I can make time for it) 

Also, requests are open for fanfics, so please send in some ships, asks, or requests, and i'll be sure to respond back with what i can do for you

Without further wait, let us continue! :,3

~~~~~Story~~~~~~~

"Show me some manners then.." I barked back at him. Levi's eyes gave a hard stare as I waited for his response.

It was a face-off between both of us.

(your POV)

Watching Eren talk back to the Captain made you panic as he was about to face him in a fight.

Eren's stance straightened up as he clutched his fists together pulling them up showing Levi he was accepting his challenge. The air suddenly felt heavy around Eren, the Captain and those who were around only backed away and watched the staredown between the two. You remained fixed on Eren as he gave you a quick glance, which broke the staredown between him and the Captain. Levi looked at you, then back at Eren, giving a small 'tch' in frustration.

 Levi started to walk up to Eren, not losing eye contact

Levi started to walk up to Eren, not losing eye contact. Eren put up his fists getting ready for the Captain to make a move. Levi only keeps walking closer until Eren, his eyes filled with anger, jolts his right arm for a swing and Captain grabs his arm and sweep's his foot under from Eren. Eren stops the sweep by planting his feet down hard and taking the hit of Levi's kick all into his left calf and lets out a grunt. He ducks down and bolts into Levi with his head first and charges Levi to the ground. Levi swiftly escapes from under Eren and twists his arm around to Eren's back and pushes down on him with his knee. Levi holds his position as everyone watches Eren struggle from underneath Levi.

Levi glares down at Eren squirming under his knee. Commander Erwin walks over.

"Again...manners are the first thing that's taught, you respect your superiors, you don't act like a little angry shit all the time and you follow the rules. Do you think I would honestly waste my time kicking your ass for the purpose of entertainment or for your own stupid actions? think boy, you aren't proving anything to anyone trying to fight me; your only hurting yourself and your friends by acting like this. We all have a job to do, so I suggest you straighten up that bastard attitude and start working, I'll kick your ass if you slack in your duties cadet, that I can promise".