I feel welcomed

Ariel and Leon are in the back of a car with two police officers. Leon and Ariel are playing thumb wrestling with each other to pass the time. "why am I always the one with the short end of the stick" One of the officers says. "who are you two really come on tell us" The officer asks. Ariel and Leon stop thumb wrestling. "you two are along way from home cowboy and girl you have my sympathies" The officer tell them. "guess thats a local's way of breaking the ice" Leon comments. "you know what this is about our assignment is to search and rescue the president's daughter" Ariel explains in annoyance.

These Cops annoy me

"what all by yourselves" The officer laughs. Leon and Ariel give him a look of annoyance "I'm sure you boys didn't just tag along so we'd sing Kumbaya together at some boyscout bonfire but then again maybe you did" Leon says in annoyance. "oh you crazy americans its a direct order from the chief himself I tell you its no picnic" The officer replies. "were counting on you guys" Leon voice deepens. After that its all quiet until the officer stops to relieve himself.

Lonely rural Part of Europe At least I have Leon I just want to see Clementine and play peek a boo. I just want to finish this. According to our intelligence there's been sightings of a girl who looks like Ashley graham being held against her will by an unidentified group of people maybe a cult. I wouldn't have thought my first job back would be a rescue mission

Time Skip
The car stops. "just up ahead is the village" The officers says. "we'll go look around" Ariel says getting out of the car first. "we'll stay and watch the car don't want to get parking tickets" The officer says. "right parking tickets" Leon rolls his eyes. "good luck". Leon gets out of the car. "Who are these guys" Ariel scoffs walking to leon. "you say something miss. Ariel looks at her semi newly done nails. Leon takes out the radio. "Leon Ariel I hope you can hear me I'm ingrid Hunnigan I'll be your support on this mission" Ingrid introduces. "loud and clear" Ariel replies. "somehow I thought you'd be a little older" Leon comments. "ashley graham correct" Ariel elbows Leon's stomach. "thats right she's the daughter of the president so try to behave yourself okay" Ingrid explains. Leon chuckles "whoever this group is they sure picked the wrong girl to kidnap" Leon states. "i'll try to find more information on them on my end as well by the way Ariel your mother called" Ingrid reveals. "I'll call back later" Ariel sighs.

I love my mother but sometimes she calls at the wrong time just to either gossip or something not important

"we'll talk to you later Leon and Ariel out" Leon hangs up. Leon and Ariel start walking to an house. "tickets in the woods okay sure" Ariel comments. "its just us as usual partner" Leon pats her back. Ariel gives him a look "your wife" Ariel gets stern. Leon smiles "I know" Leon opens the door of the house for her. "don't you worry I'll make you dinner when we get out of here and you can relax with clem" Leon offers. "that'll be nice" Ariel smiles. They hear a man cough. Ariel pulls out her gun then Leon and Ariel with caution keeping walking to see a man by the fireplace. "excuse me sir" Leon asks for. The man ignores him poking the fire. Leon walks closer to him going into his pocket taking out a photo. The man quietly turns around. Leon shows him the photo "I was wondering if you might recognize the girl in this photo" Leon asks. He says something in spanish that Leon doesn't recognize. Leon scoffs and puts his hand up "sorry to have bothered you" Leon puts the photo back in his pocket. Ariel sees the man grab an axe "leon" Ariel yells as Leon flips over aiming his gun at the man "freeze" leon orders. The man keeps walking at them holding his axe high "He said freeze" Ariel yells. Leon shoots the man in the head. They hear a truck moving. Leon and Ariel walk to the window to see the officers left without them hearing yelling screaming Then a crash. "damn" Ariel sighs. Leon hears a radio and answers "is everything okay" Hunnigan asks in concern. "there was a hostile Local I had no choice but to Neutralize him" Leon reveals. "there's other surrounding the area" Ariel looks outside. "get out of there and head toward the village take whatever measures necessary to save the subject" Hunnigan orders. "understood" Leon says before hanging up hearing yelling outside. Ariel and Leon run upstairs. "here goes nothing" Leon grabs Ariel. "what" Ariel yells. Leon jumps out the window taking Ariel with him. Leon flips over landing on his feet and Ariel Landing on Leon making them both fall. They get back up and start running to the bridge. They look down. "oh no" Leon says to himself. "don't have to worry about parking tickets now" Ariel sighs. They turn around to see 3 villagers. Ariel and leon shoot all of them dead. "come on" Leon orders as Ariel follows him. "I hear something" Ariel looks around to hear wimpering. "I got a bad feeling about this" Leon says to himself. They keep walking to see a wolf in a bear trap. "Leon come on lets help it" Ariel runs over to the dog as Leon Follows. Ariel and Leon together open the trap. The wold runs off. "I want a dog" Ariel pouts. "when Clementine is old enough yeah" Leon and Ariel keep walking. "when" Ariel asks. "when she can walk and talk" Leon offers. "fine" Ariel walks ahead to hear a villager yell at her. Ariel runs up to the villager and slams his head onto the rock behind him. Leon keeps on walking. Ariel follows behind. "whats with the strength" Leon jokingly asks. Ariel laughs "shut up". They see two more villagersat the entrance of the bridge yelling. Leon and Ariel shoot the villagers dead. "obviously they are infected" Ariel suggests. "yeah but the question is what it it its not the T virus" Leon sees villagers scrambling away. Leon and Ariel just keep walking "mind control" Ariel questions. "maybe" Leon walks ahead to see a door with a symbol on it. "this must be the village" Ariel says before her and Leon open the door walking in. "leon Ariel how ya holding up" Hunnigan asks. "bad question Hunnigan" Leon responds. "sorry to hear that Ariel your mother called said Clementine is sick and being taken to the doctor" Hunnigan reveals. "is Clementine okay" leon asks in worrisome. "not my baby is she okay" Ariel's voice cracks. "she said Clementine is okay but staying in a hospital for observation" Ingrid explains. "keep us posted Leon out" Leon hangs up. "I told you" Ariel slaps Leon's arm. "you heard her she's okay we can't do anything about it right now" Leon rubs her arm. Ariel sighs. "we'll be able to spend time with Clementine when this is all over I promise" Leon reassures. "Okay I trust you"