prologue

Before we get into it read the first book before this. I've played resident evil 4 it was stressful the camera angle did me dirty but after awhile you get better. I liked the mechant. Ashley annoyed me when I played. When I was writing this It was so stressful without captions and being such a long game I got lazy and did time skips toward the ending of the book. I promise next book will be better. Its old but fun suggest you play it now to the story.

2004
Its been six year since everything happened since raccoon city was destroyed since the Mansion incident since I lost my job since I've been an agent since being with Leon. This was in 1998 it was all so horrible I'll never forget it. It all fell apart within a few months. Since then companies and the government cut off ties with umbrella soon umbrella was done for in just a short time. Word spread fast. A lot more has happened in the last six years. Leon and I recieved special training as agents. Three years ago Leon and I got married not a fancy wedding then like some married couples we had a daughter. She's five months old Clementine she was surprise to us but a joy. Leon adores clementine he wishes he could stay home more but he can't. I stay home with her for right now clem does favor her dad more she's a daddy's girl I won't deny or fight it. My daughter is my whole world. Children are their parents world even for a president. Recently Ashley graham the daughter of president graham his only child was kidnapped. Every agent in america was sent to go after her and find her. They found a lead in a rural village in spain. They sent Leon and me to go I know that were the best but I'm still on leave but I was persuaded and I went to spain with leon leaving clem with my mom.

Leon is putting on his shoes while ariel puts on her shoes. Ariel's wearing a white turtle neck with short sleeves with a leather light blue jacket with a waister holster. She has dark blue jeans on with black combat boots. "you look good" Leon puts on his jacket. "I want to stay home" Ariel sighs. "I know but this is where we are at" Leon looks at her. "yeah" Ariel walks off. "hell begins" Leon follows her out.