kidnapped

How Am I supposed to be focused on my mission when my daughter is at home sick with her first cold. The First time I leave her she gets sick.

Ariel and Leon walk closer to a village. They both hide behind a tree then take out their binoculars to look at the village and villagers more closely. "there working farmwork kind of like normal people well actually normal" Ariel comments. "found the cop" Leon looks at he cook. "witch trials type crap" Ariel sighs. "they live like the olden days look at their clothes maybe 1800s" Ariel whispers. "hope ashely's okay they seem crazy" Leon puts his binoculars away along with Ariel. "come on partner" Leon smirks and runs and starts shooting. "leon" Ariel runs after him. Ariel and Leon shoot as many villagers as they can before running inside a house. Leon and Ariel push a dresser in front of the door then looks outside an opening. "what are they planning" Leon asks. "killing us don't you know spanish" Ariel rolls her eyes then looks at a guy with a chainsaw.

Yeah no thanks I like my head

"great a chainsaw" Leon looks at the dresser and pushes it more into the center to really make sure they have a hard time getting in. They hear glass breaking and wood hit the window. "ladder" ariel runs upstairs. Leon looks at the villagers banging on a boarded up window "shit" Leon pushes a bookcase in the way to slow them down then leon runs upstairs. Ariel pushes the ladder down hearing screaming. More glass break then Leon starts shooting at the second window on the second floor. "we have to get out of here" Ariel shoots down below from the second floor "this chainsaw guy won't go down" Ariel pushes the ladder again. Ariel and Leon hear the church bell ring. The villagers stop and all start walking away. Ariel and Leon run out. Leon looks around "where's everyone go bingo". "church those were church bells has to be a cult at this point" Ariel looks at the same symbol on another door. They heara radio "hunnigan I have some bad news I've confirmed the body of an officer" Leon reveals. "something happend to the people here almost as if there possessed" Ariel suggests. "Ariel Leon you two have to get out of there look for a tower follow the trail near it" Hunnigan orders. "got it" Leon hangs up.

why send just us for this crap

Ariel and Leon follow the trail but find a little hut. They read it "held at an house beyond a farm" Ariel says outloud. "they have photos of us and clementine" Leon says with anger. "well next time don't kidnap USA presidents and we won't come" Ariel puts the letter down. "it won't trust me" Leon starts to get back on the trail with Ariel.

Time skip
Ariel and Leon finish off the villagers in the farm then run to the door. They walk to see a path down then hear men struggling. Ariel and Leon look up to see a boulder fall down. "run" Leon yells. Ariel and Leon run away from the boulder until they find an opening to jump on the side. "that was close" Ariel stands up. Leon scoffs "were welcomed here alright". Ariel and Leon walk through a tunnel to see a man with explosives in his hand. Leon shoots his knees then his stomach and he explodes. Ariel sees another guy like the in the house aims her red light perfectly and shoots his head.

Leon's POV
Is it me or is Ariel different? She's different just had a baby. its almost as if her skills were amplified maybe it was the training maybe it was the T virus but then she'd turn Not sure

Ariel's POV
Ariel walks in a little seeing a wire then an exposive gets thrown throwing Ariel back "ow" Ariel is on the ground. "you alright" Leon helps her up. "yeah" Ariel sits up and shoots the guy in the head. Leon continues to help her up. Ariel stands up "hate everything" Ariel walks ahead to see another guy with an exlosive witha little hole in the wall. Leon shoots him hearing an explosion. Ariel and Leon keep on going in a big house. They hear banging. "keep your gun out" Leon whispers. They walking toward the noise. Leon shoots the trip wire then keeps walking. "maybe its ashley" Ariel walks to a bookcase. Leon and Ariel push it out of their way. "lets hope so" Leon steps inside first to see a closet being moved around. "something in here for sure" Ariel comments. They walk carefully inside to the closet. Ariel stands on the right side out of view whoever is in there while Leon is in front of the left door then unlocks the door. Someone falls out of the closet tied up. "not ashely but someone normal" Ariel points his gun at him. Leon rips the tape off his face making him scream. "quiet" Ariel quietly yells. "little rough and kinky don't you think" the man comments in an accent. Leon turns him around untieing him. "your not like them" The man asks. "no you" leon asks. The man rolls over

nope he's semi normal

"Okay I have one very important question you got a smoke" The man asks. Ariel goes in her pocket "got gum" Ariel puts some in her mouth. "same" Leon responds. Two villagers come in view then a very tall man in a long black coat. "perfect the big cheese" The man says. "what" Leon stands up. Leon runs the twirls then kicks at the man but the man grabs his foot and throws Leon onto Ariel and the man knocking all three of them out.

"let us give you our power"