Backstory

Y/N = Your name
H/C = Hair colour (yes I'm British lol)
E/C = Eye colour
Y/T = Your town
Bold text = narration

You are 18 years old and in college. You've had a long time day of working on assignments, and finally drive home after working long hours. You go to college in the same town you grew up in. Once you arrive at the house, you lift your heavy books out of the car, and make your way to the front door.

Your POV

She is going to kill me. She hates it when I have long hours at college. But, I have no choice. It's not like I can do the work here. *sighs* I just want to succeed... now where is that key?

y/n rummages through her bag and finds her key. As she is about to unlock the door, it opens. In front of y/n is her mother, crossing her arms. She looks annoyed and intimidating.

Y/n: oh umm hey mom
Mom: what did we discuss about coming home so late?
Y/n: I'm sorry mom but I had-
Mom: I don't want to hear your excuses anymore Y/n. You either get here on time or you don't come at all
Y/n: what?! Where am I supposed to go?!
Mom: you figure it out!
Y/n: you know I can't afford anywhere else! I've tried to earn more money, but my boss hates me
Mom: then find another job!
Y/n: I've tried but nowhere wants to give me a job till I've had a year experience!
Mom: y/n, you either learn how to manage time better! Or you get your own place!

Her mother slams the door in her face. Y/n stares at the door for a moment, trying to not let her tears flow onto her cheeks. She then slowly walks to her car. As she tries to open the door to get in, she feels her heart beating faster and harder, making it hard for her to breathe. Once she enters the car, she drives away, trying to find a place that makes her feel happy.

Your POV

I can't believe how harshly she treats me... why me?! I know I have younger siblings, and I know they need more attention. But, ever since they were born, she has tried harder and harder to get rid of me. Apparently I remind her a lot of my dad. Maybe that's why. I miss him so much. He always used to take me to- that's it!

I drive a little longer up to an empty car park. It looked so quiet. I stepped out of the car and see a hill ahead of me. I walk towards the hill until I reached the top. The hill was starting to turn dark as the sun had nearly completely set.

We used to come here when I was young. Before my brother and sister were born.... things were so simple then. So happy.... I miss that feeling. I miss having that feeling of being complete.

As the last light of day had vanished, I laid back onto the hill staring at the stars above me.

Y/n: save me...

Y/n continued to stare up at the sky. Wondering if things would get better. Suddenly she noticed a star directly above her, It got brighter, and bigger. Glowing a weird shade of blue? She sat up squinting at the star. She noticed that the star wasn't actually getting bigger but a lot closer. She quickly stood up and tried to step back. In an instant the glowing blue light surrounded her. Causing the light to trap her in place. It raised above her and was absorbed into her skin. She felt a shock run through her veins and body. Pushing her against the ground in a harsh crash.

Your POV

Y/n: WHAT?! What was that?! I-I-

I then look down and see a small blue orb hung around my neck. What is this thing? I held the strange object in shock. Is this some sort of Jewellery? I then felt water come from my fingers. The blue droplets of water covers the orb.

I quickly stop touching the object. As I look back up I see a strange dark silhouette gaining close in my direction. Stood speechless for a brief moment, I then run back towards my car. I try and open it as fast as I could but the shadow was getting even closer. I tried to get away but the shadow formed a hand out and grabbed me pulling me into the darkness.