chapter 14💜

NO ONE'S POV:

At sana & Arjun's home,

Sana: "naa mall la irundhu una ketitu iruken...ipdi nee silent ah irundha ena artham? Enathan aachu nu sollen"

Arjun was sitting on the sofa silently and thinking deeply looking at the floor..

Sana: "mmm..hmmm...nee seri patu varamaatae....naa shreya keh call pani kekuren" saying that she took her phone out to call her, but arjun snatched her phone saying...

Arjun: "nee call pana venam...naa pesuren"

Sana: "seri pa...neeye pesu...but adhuku munnadi ena nadandhuchunu sollu...."

He turned towards Sana and explained what happened in the mall...
Hearing what he said, Sana plopped on the sofa with a shock😲.... she turned her head to look at him like robot with mouth and eyes wide open. She gritted her teeth frustrated and hit him hard on his back. He winced in pain....

Arjun: "urghh....valikudhu di" he whined

Sana: "nalla valikatum....ena vela da paathu vachiruka...naathan sonnen la unaku therinjadha kamchika venam nu...nee ena da na avakitaye poi ketruka...."😤 She said through her clenched teeth...

Arjun: "heyy...naa....edho yosanai la apdi ketuten"

Sana: "unkita sonnen paaren poda....en phone tha naa pesanum avakita"

Arjun: "ila...naane pesuren avakita" he pulled his hand back not wanting to give sana's phone.

Sana: "en?...nee pana varaikum pathadhaaaa?!🤨"

Arjun: " hey ila di...naa olunga pesuren...enala thana problem naane solve panren...plz di"

Sana: "onnum venam nee phone ah kudu"

Arjun ran away from her, Sana chased him to get her phone. He ran around the dining table, she also followed him shouting and yelling. Geetha came out of the room hearing the sound...

Geetha: " hey...ena da odipudichu vilayaditu irukinga?"

Sana: "ammaaaa....paaru ma phone ah tharamaatinguran" She stood there panting

Geetha: "phone ah kuden da ava phone edhuku unaku?"

Arjun: "Maa oreh oru number eduthutu tharenu sollren keka maatingura"

Sana: "unaku edhuku andha number nu kekuren?!"

Arjun: loosa di nee....pesa than kepanga.."

Sana: "ennala thara mudiyadhu...una nambunadhuku nalla senjiye nee"😑

Arjun: "heyyy Sana...en akka la...plz di..naa solve panren...nambu...plz" he whined

Geetha: "adhan ivvlo sollran la kudu di number ah"

Sana stared at her mother...

Sana: " unaku vishayam theriyadhu ma..."

Geetha: "irukatum...un thambi thana...number thana kekuran kudu "

Sana'sMV: "kudumbama idhu...ellam loosa iruku.."🤦‍♀️

She rolled her eyes and sighed..

Sana: "seri poi thola...tharen...phone ah tha"

Arjun: " yematha maatala?"

Sana: "maaten da"

Arjun gave the phone to her...she unlocked it and sent Shreya's number to him....he was happy and thanked her sister...he went and hugged his mother and kissed her cheeks saying thank you....