chapter 54 💜

No proof read....

NO ONE'S POV:

Honest feelings and bad timing makes the most painful and deadly combination, right? Hmmmm...that's how fate works, these are all the dirty tricks of the fate, destiny or whatever people call it as.

And that's how fate played with both Arjun and Shreya. We call it a foul play by the fate, but let's just wait for the fate's end play.

At shreya's office in Mumbai,

Shreya was busy typing on the keyboard looking at the laptop screen, It was an article for their website. She paused her typing and sighed heavily looking at the screen.

Shreya: "hmm...idhuku aprm epdi arrange panradhu?" She mumbled to herself as she unknowingly played with the bracelet she was wearing.

She looked at the bracelet and smiled Slightly, Ofcourse it was the same bracelet which arjun presented her. Even after these 17 months she still wears it and that shows the love for him.

Shreya did change alot... in appearance, in the way she talks and behaves but the one thing that was constant about her was the love for her arjun. Even if she could forget how he behaved with her, she couldn't forget him. She missed him alot, his smile, his presence, she missed everything about him.

When shreya visited Chennai she was very keen about arjun not knowing her arrival but somewhere deep inside her heart she wanted to see him atleast from afar, but she controlled her bubbling up emotions. That doesn't mean she didn't know the whereabouts of arjun, she used to ask Sana, harish and vinay about arjun without him knowing about it. She did save his number and checks his whatsapp picture. She did miss him alot but this break from arjun was much needed for shreya.

Shreya's thoughts swiftly drifted from the article to arjun, she was looking at the screen and smiled Slightly remembering him. Her thought was interrupted when her colleague Rupal shook her Slightly, Shreya then looked at rupal with raised eyebrows asking her what.

Rupal: "tum phir se sapne dekhane lage??" (You again started to dream ?) She frowned looking at shreya.

Shreya: "nahin..... main....sirph article ke baare mein... soch raha tha" (no, I was just thinking about the article) She said with a smile.

Rupal: "hmmm....anyway...koe ladka hai neeche tumhaara intazaar kar raha hai. (anyway...there is a guy, waiting for you downstairs) she said as she sat on the chair.

Shreya: "mere liye intazaar? Ladka?" (Waiting for me? Guy?) She asked rupal with her eyes squinted in confusion. Rupal nodded her vertically,
"Yaara irukum?" She mumbled to herself in confusion.

Rupal: "jao....neeche dekho na...." (go, see downstairs) she said gesturing Shreya to go, making her to nod hesitantly.

Shreya: "mujhe dekhane jaane do..." (let me go see) She stood up nodding her head.

Shreya went downstairs to the lobby thinking who it might be, she stepped down the final stair and scanned the lobby. Her eyes fell on a particular figure who was staring back at shreya with lots of emotions in the person's eyes.

Shreya: "arjun?" She whispered,

Shreya gasped loudly and stood frozen looking at him. Her breathing went abnormal, her eyes turned moist looking at him. She wanted to run into his arms and not let him go. But closed her eyes for a brief second and took a deep breath, She then started to walk towards him slowly.

Arjun on the other hand seeing Shreya coming down, he stood up from the sofa and looked her with teary eyes. He felt a known but an unknown emotion inside him, he wanted to pull her into a tight hug and keep her in his embrace forever. Seeing her walking towards him his throat went dry, he swallowed the lump in his throat.