chapter 41 💜

No proof read.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONE'S POV:

Arjun: "heyy....adhu vanya thana?" He pointed towards the cafe entrance in surprise, but shreya was terrified looking at the scene.

Shreya's MV: "pochuu....ellam pochu"

Shreya: "Haan?...ena...ena sonninga?" She acted as if she didn't hear him.

Arjun: "anga nikuradhu vanya" he said pointing towards her "thaniya ninnu ena panra?" He mumbled and got down from his bike.

Shreya: "ena aachu arjuney?" She looked at him with wide eyes.

Arjun: "ma oru 2mins iru...naa pesitu vandhiruren" he started to walk but haulted and looked back at shreya
" neeyum va...thaniya lam Nikka venam" before shreya could say anything he held her wrist and dragged her along with him. She right away looked at her friends who was hiding behind the car and mouthed "pochuu"
Showing a thumbs down sign.

The girl duo looked in shock, paru then glared at preesha.

Preesha: "ena moraikadha di....ipdi nadakum nu naa ena kanava kanden" She gulped hard.

Paru: "unna kolla poren paaru...edhadhu thappa nadandhadhu...avale unna uyiroda podhachiruva"

Preesha: "chumma iru di...ena nadakudhunu paapom..." She said looking at arjun and shreya nervously.

Vanya who was looking at her phone tensed, looked up to see arjun coming towards her. Her face showed a relief by seeing him, she then noticed Shreya beside him.

Arjun: "hey vanya....thaniya inga ena panitu iruka?" He asked smiling...

Vanya: "hi arjun....it's a relief to see you.
Naa en frnd kuda veliya vandhen tyre puncture aaiduchu...romba nerama cab ku try panren...indha location ku varave maatingudhu..." She said worriedly.

Arjun: "unakum ah?" He asked with a frown

Vanya: "unakum ah na? Vera yaaruku?" She asked with her eyes squinted.

Arjun: "idhoo...Shreya kum auto cab edhuvum kedaikala nu enaku phone pani sonna...avala kooti pogathan vandhen"

Vanya looked at shreya suspiciously but shreya smiled sheepishly to cover her nervousness. She then tugged Arjun's sleeves, he looked at her quizzically.

Shreya: "umm...arjuney...neenga pesitu...irunga...naa apdi...nikkuren" She said hesitantly

Arjun: "en ma?" He frowned asking her

Shreya: "ila chumma than....naa anga iruken" saying that she moved towards his bike. She walked dragging her each steps, feeling a light pang in her chest.

Shreya's MV: "avvlo unlucky ah naa?"
Her eyes brimmed with tears. She came and stood near his bike, both preesha and paru signaled her asking what happened? Shreya looked at them and lowered her head down. As she blinked, tears rolled down her cheeks.

The girl duo looked at her worriedly,

Preesha: "paru...naa thappu panitano?" She looked at paru with guilt in her eyes.

Paru: "hey...apdilam ila di....iru....ena nadakudhunu paapom...feel panadha" She said patting her shoulder.

After a while arjun came back to his bike, seeing him coming Shreya quickly wiped her tears.

Arjun: "ma...."

She looked up at him with her eyes red and nose pink. But he couldn't notice it as the light was dim.