chapter 45 💜

No proof read....

Long chapter ahead...

NO ONE'S POV:

After the main event, everyone were taking pictures with the bride and groom. Shreya was phasing between the stage and her friends, she noticed arjun from time to time who was with vanya the whole time after the main event. She didn't mind him being with her because if not for him, vanya would be all alone. But for the whole time arjun didn't spare a glance at her bothered her very much. She was standing at the corner of the stage trying not to show she was disturbed, in her face. She stood there with a fake smile plastered on her lips, but mithran who was standing down and talking on the phone noticed her. He came up to the stage and stood next to Shreya.

Mithran: "inga thaniya ninnu ena panitu iruka?"

Shreya: "chumma than..." she said vaguely looking at arjun, who was busy giggling and laughing with vanya. Mithran looked at the direction she was staring and nodded his head in realization.

Mithran: "hmmm....seems like that is vanya?" He asked looking at the duo.

Shreya: "huh?" She instantly looked at him with a frown.

Mithran: "ila....nee romba nerama avangalaye oru maadhiri paakura...so..
adhan keten...ava thana vanya?" He again asked now looking at her, to which she pressed her lips tightly and nodded her head.

Shreya: "ama...ava than"

Mithran: "it's okay...vidu...adha paathu mind ah upset panikadha...idhu function time...enjoy pana neraya iruku...un friends irukanga... vamsi um akka irukanga....relatives ellam irukanga....so adhellam enjoy panu...idhu maadhiri function la adikadi varadhu....ivana namma aprm paathukalam...ipo cheer up Shrey girl" he said hugging her by her shoulder, earning a chuckle from her.

Shreya: "okayyy...." She showed her cute smile.

Mithran: "good girl.....seri ipo namma start panalama?" He asked excitedly. She thought for a while and smiled in excitement understanding what he meant.

Shreya: "naa ready...." She nodded her head vigorously,

They both looked at sana in unison and signaled her. She looked at them and raised her eyebrow questioningly. The trio was communicating through actions, which was noticed by vamsi. He looked between them,

Vamsi: "ena edho sign language la pesitu irukinga? Mozhi padam maathingala?" He looked quizzically.

Sana: "ena matter nu ipo theriyum...wait" She said chuckling, leaving vamsi confused.

Meanwhile, arjun accompanied vanya to the food section. She had the food, he gave her company. After a while,

Vanya: "okay arjun...naa kelamburen!" She said smiling.

Arjun: "adhukullaya?...konja neram kalichu polame?" He asked showing his doe eyes.

Vanya: "ila...time aachu...Amma kita seekram vandhiruvenu sonnen...adhu matum ilama veliya vera ponum"

Arjun: "okay okay....seri va apo naa drop panren"

Vanya: "aiyoo...irukatum naa cab book paniten...adhulaye poikuren...ungaluku edhuku kashtam " She said smiling.

Arjun: "kashtam lam onnum ila vanya..."

Vanya: " it's okay....naa cab la poikuren...unga akka kalyanam...you can't leave just like that la...you should be here. So no worries..."

Arjun: "are you sure?!"

Vanya: "yesss....naa veetuku poitu I'll text you...okay ah?"

Arjun: "serii...paathu po..."