chapter 43 💜

No proof read....

NO ONE'S POV:

Shreya: "arjuney...onnum-" She couldn't finish the sentence as he held her wrist. The grip on the phone became tighter, he tried to pull it out of her hand and he did it successfully. She gasped loudly as he pulled the phone from her hand,
She gulped hard looking at him in nervousness.

She stood up immediately to grab the phone from his hand, but he raised his hand above his head Making it difficult for her to reach.

Shreya: "arjuney....en ipdi panringa?" She whined trying to take it.

Arjun: "naa ena ma panen...neethana swipe pani paarunga nu sonna...adhan panren" he smirked looking at her attempt to get the phone.

After many attempts she gave up, she didn't have the energy to fight with him. She slumped back in the chair with a pout face. He chuckled seeing her and sat back in his chair.

Arjun: "okayyy...naa open pani paakuren" he looked at her and giggled,but she kept sulking. He unlocked the phone as he knew the password to it and opened her gallery. He started to swipe the photos, but her face showed clear nervousness. Her palm started to sweat looking at him seeing through the pictures taken today.

Arjun's MV: "en photos ah?!...idhaya maracha?"

He looked up from the phone to look at her, biting her lower lip in nervousness looking at the floor. He chuckled softly and resumed with the pictures. She then looked up at him, his face didn't show any sort of emotion that made her go all jittery. He averted his gaze from the phone and look at her, which made her breathing pattern go abnormal.

Arjun: "idhu yapo edutha?" He asked turning the phone facing her to see his pic laughing with his friends.

Shreya: "umm....ap...apove...eduthen....
I...umm...felt it....cu...cute...adhan" She stuttered very badly, not looking at him.

Arjun: "actually enaku pudichiruku...
indha pic...nalla iruku" he said smiling at her, to which she sighed in relief. " idhuka phone ah tharamaatenu sonna?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

Shreya: "ila....actually ungaluku idhu aprm ah anupalam than eduthen...but adhukulla neengale paathutinga....
Apdiye adutha bday ku kuda use panikalam nu...." She lied through her teeth and he bought it. "neenga epdi nenachupinganu therila...adhan" she said hesitantly.

Shreya's MV: "happaaadaaa...1st time neenga konjam tubelight irukuradha nenachu naa sandhoshapatukuren...
nalla vela nambitaanga"

But his mind went to his statement "naa ipdi nenaikurenu therinja ava ena thappa nenaipa!" Subconsciously.

Arjun's MV: " ipo edhuku da adha pathi nenaikura....chumma iru"

He was lost in thoughts, she touched his hand by calling his name. He came out of this running thoughts and shook his head slightly. When he was about to say something a familiar voice interrupted him by calling Shreya's name. She right away turned to look mithran walking towards them, looking at him arjun clenched his jaw.

Mithran came and sat next to Shreya dashing on her in excitement.

Mithran: "shreyyyyyy....unkita onnu kaatanum!.....edhuvum disturb panitena?" He asked looking between arjun and shreya. She looked at arjun to glare at mithran,

Shreya: "cha cha....apdilam onnum ila da" she smiled shaking her head, but arjun looked at her in disbelief.

Mithran: "apo okay....inga paaru" he showed his phone to see a girl in blue saree, who was looking utterly beautiful. Her eyes went wide in realization and eyed him "unga avangala?" In excitement, he blushed and nodded his head. She hit his shoulder playfully, making him to giggle. Arjun who was spectating these two didn't understand anything, he felt like a third wheel and was irritated by the fact how close mithran was to Shreya. All of a sudden mithran began to sing,