chapter 23💜

Naan vandhuviten....😎🙏
Sorry for the late update...

No proof read, sorry in advance if any error found😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONE'S POV:

Shreya entered sana's room in a hurry and closed the door behind her, panting heavily. She blushed looking down, her back touching the door. Sana was baffled looking at her...

Sana: "heyy...ena aachu?"

Shreya immediately looked at sana and tried to hide her blush by biting her inner cheek. She shook her head from left to right as nothing...sana gave a suspicious look...

Sana: "ipo edhuku nee vekkapadra? Anna kita thana pesitu varenu sonna?"🤔

Shreya: "ve...ve...vekkama?.....cha...
yaaru vekkapatta?!...adhellam edhuvum ila ka..." She stammered...

Sana: "ohhhhhooo....paathale theridhu"😏 She said giving a
teasing look...

Shreya: "ponga ka" She whined..." vaanga en assignment pananum"

Sana: "ipothan nyabagame varudho unaku? 😏...va va" Shreya smiled Sheepishly and sat on the bed with folded legs, facing sana.

Sana helped Shreya with her assignment, they both were so involved in the work that they didn't notice the time. Sana looked at her phone, she noticed the time it was already past an hour...

Sana: "shreya...we'll take a 10 mins break...unaku okay ah?"

Shreya: "kandipa ka...much needed...idhukeh enaku thala suthiruchu" She said with a giggle...

Sana hugged a pillow and leaned on the headboard, stretching her legs. Shreya laid down flat on her back inversely to sana, looked at the ceiling and hummed softly...Sana was looking at her with deep thoughts...

Sana: "nee yapo sollalam nu iruka?"

Shreya diagonally tilted her head to the downwards to look at sana, with a visible confusion in her face...

Shreya: "enadhu?"

Sana: "nee yapo arjun kita sollalam nu iruka?"

Shreya now turned her body completely to the right, supported her head on her palm. She looked at sana with a frown...

Sana: "ena sollanum nu keka poriya?"

Shreya chuckled and shook her head...

Shreya: "adhu epdi ka naa ipo solla mudiyum?"

Sana: "en solla mudiyadhu?" Asked with a frown...

Shreya: "neengale ipdi ketah..naa ena sollradhu?...ungaluku than theriyume...
Arjun ku navya va pudichiruku...naa epdi ipo solla mudiyum?"

Sana: "apo...idhukaga nee avankita sollama iruka poriya?" 🤨

Shreya: "ah...adhu....apdi sollira mudiyaadhu-" Sana interrupted her saying...

Sana: "shreya....nee sollama irundha kashtam unaku than...open ah un feeling ah nee sollitena, yaaruku theriyum maybe adhuku aprm un mela irukura feeling avan purinjipan la...nee sollama irukura varaikum...andha Mada sambraniku puriya poradhu ilanu matum enaku theridhu!🤦‍♀️"

Shreya giggled..

Shreya: " irukalam...neenga sollra maadhiri kuda irukalam...aana enala solla mudila..edho onnu thadukudhu ka...adhu enanu than enaku purila....vekkama? ila bayama?...ila adhayum thavira vera edhadha nu enaku purila...🙁😕" She heaved a sigh..

Sana: "seri....okay....nee yapothonudho apo sollu...aana romba time eduthukadha....adhu matum than enala solla mudiyum...nalla yosich-" She was interrupted by the door knob clicking sound. She looked towards the door to see arjun standing at the entrance,